The Student Room Group
Reply 7380
Shylock
misst is a professor??? evening professor :biggrin:

:eek: How could you not know that?? She's not only a professor (tansfiguration don't you know :wink: ) but she's also headmistress :eek:
i just joined yesterday Aeena not my fault sorry...hello head teacher and professor :frown: :smile:
Reply 7382
Tansfiguration - all you need to know about tans :rolleyes:

Transfiguration even :p:
Aeana* sorry spelt your name wrong then

--------------

i've got transfig
Reply 7384
Trish is the top dog, the big kahuna, the big cheese....okay I'll shut up now :biggrin:
Reply 7385
Shylock
misst is a professor??? evening professor :biggrin:
I am!
homework is set on the homework thread (link in my sig)
Points are given or taken away by teachers and they add up towards the house cup (bit like Hogwarts in the books) except it is every June and January the points are totalled up.
anything else?
ok so anyone gonna explain the rules and stuff to me?
Reply 7387
Shylock

No point asking me, I'm constantly breaking them.

Oh and by the way, I'm Anne - the resident Hogwarts bully :biggrin:
Reply 7388
Aeana
want me to find one for you??
yes please Anne :smile:
hello Anne the bully.
i'm a Ravenclaw misst
Reply 7390
Shylock
Don't copy Anne :p: my pearl of wisdom :smile: check out the first post :smile:

--------------

I know shy:
RAVENCLAW
HEAD OF HOUSE: misst
LawHopeful
SexyKe
Moloko
~nat~
Random one
~Bex~ ------------------------------------> Potions, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, History of Magic, Charms
Commander V
hulachick15
Adhsur
strawberry_wise ---------------------------> On hiatus (formerly Transfiguration, Charms, COMC, DADA)
TKR
henryt ------------------------------------> DADA, COMC, Potions, Transfiguration
northern_lass
Northumbrian
lirael --------------------------------------> Arithmancy, DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, History of Magic
Princess Ana
smallguy54321 ----------------------------> DADA,Transfiguration, Charms, COMC, Potions
cottonmouth
greatpotter -------------------------------> Transfiguration, Charms, Potions
FOALY ------------------------------------> DADA, Transfiguration, Charms, Potions
DavidnotMark -----------------------------> Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology, Potions, DADA
SlyPie
uncleramsay ------------------------------> DADA, Transfiguration, COMC
alex_ramsay ------------------------------> Charms, DADA, Transfiguration, Astronomy
LauraJane14 ------------------------------> Potions, DADA, Charms, History of Magic
Nysh-------------------------------------->DADA, Ancient Runes, Transfiguration
Anived
Shylock------------------------------------> Trnasfiguration, DADA, Charms Potions
Reply 7391
misst
yes please Anne :smile:

Sending :biggrin:
Reply 7392
Aeana
Sending :biggrin:
thanks anne hunni :hugs:
you guys i haven't got any of my harry potter books with me....i'd need to borrow from the library all the time...oh and can i add new subjects?
Reply 7394
misst
Don't copy Anne :p: my pearl of wisdom :smile: check out the first post :smile:

--------------

I know shy:

someone can't spell her own subject :rolleyes: what's the hope for the rest of us :eek:

--------------

Shylock
you guys i haven't got any of my harry potter books with me....i'd need to borrow from the library all the time...oh and can i add new subjects?

what library??

we have a library at Hogwarts?? :eek:
Reply 7395
We dont have books, we just have homework and itd be an idea not to have too many subjects else you will put Ravenclaw in the negative with missed homeworks
no i mean the actual hardback story books lol never mind lol TSR Hogwart's hasn't got a library?
Reply 7397
misst
We dont have books, we just have homework and itd be an idea not to have too many subjects else you will put Ravenclaw in the negative with missed homeworks

:rolleyes: I have like five subjects. Not that I mind, three of them rarely set homework anyway :frown:
Reply 7398
Aeana
someone can't spell her own subject :rolleyes: what's the hope for the rest of us :eek:

--------------

what library??

we have a library at Hogwarts?? :eek:
1) oh shurrup - twas a typo!

2)We do, very few people use it though, we have no classrooms though :p:
your avatars remind me of the powerpuff girls :ninja: :p: