The Student Room Group
trishmental
they dont do therapy for this type of addiction :p: :hugs:

I know what you mean... :rofl:
Being forced off the net by non-existing ibook is quite nice though. I nearly finished reading one of the books I wanted to read :biggrin:
But I have a helluva cold (again!)... :eek:

Argh, and one of my students just cancelled for today. Great :motz:
Aeana
Professor Raven, is it alright to send homework as an attachment to a PM, or would you rather it typed as a PM??

Anything Aeana as long as you send it in and I can read it....

Trish.... stop checking up on me!

Joy.... nice to see you back babeeeeee :hugs:
Reply 7582
Hello people!!! Gosh the morning brings me boredom!
Reply 7583
~Raven~
Anything Aeana as long as you send it in and I can read it....

Trish.... stop checking up on me!

Joy.... nice to see you back babeeeeee :hugs:

good good Professor, I'll do it tonight :biggrin:
Reply 7584
Hello again people! :smile: i am tired but am still at boring old college until whatever time tonight! like abou 5 o'clock!"
i haven't got runes homework yay!!
Reply 7586
woohoo early finish...good thing, I was falling asleep in class :redface:
lol i've got all free periods after chem which is one period after lunch hehe...but i've gotta study psychology grrr
Shylock
i haven't got runes homework yay!!

You aren't taking runes?!?
nope hehe :biggrin:
What house you in? This is the extent of my laziness, I can't be bothered to look on the 1st page :biggrin:
lol Ravenclaw hehe misst forced me hehe you??
What d'ya mean YOU I'm a teacher... and I'm tempted to take points off you for not taking Runes... misst will never know mwahahahaha!
yeh she would! she's the headteacher. i know you're a teacher,i don't know what house you're in though because i'm still new :flutter:
Technically I'm not in a house... former affiliation was Slytherin though. I am however completely unbiased, just like Snape :y:
Reply 7595
~Raven~
Technically I'm not in a house... former affiliation was Slytherin though. I am however completely unbiased, just like Snape :y:

Professor Raven is never biased :biggrin:

Have you thought about petitioning for head of Slythering house Professor? :flutter:
Aeana
Professor Raven is never biased :biggrin:

Have you thought about petitioning for head of Slythering house Professor? :flutter:

That position is already taken... Although makeshiftwings said she didn't like the HPSoc :eek: So maybe she should pass the baton lol :biggrin:
Reply 7597
~Raven~
That position is already taken... Although makeshiftwings said she didn't like the HPSoc :eek: So maybe she should pass the baton lol :biggrin:

exactly, she should be forced to resign...maybe if we get all active Slytherin members to make a vote of no confidence...

:biggrin:
Raven for Head of House !!! :party:
No mutiny Aeana! If makeshiftwings really hates the HPsoc she'll resign, maybe she was just being ironic?!

Latest