Now I know why you don't teach Potions :p:
misst
:rofl: :p: they should be scared of me :p:

:afraid:
Reply 7922
yourjoyismylow
say no more, say no more.... everyone: RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

^o) :p: Im awful in a science lab! one of my science teachers set fire to the lab once :rofl:

--------------

yourjoyismylow
:afraid:
not as scared of me as they should be scared of my mum though :p: she burnt off her eyebrows and fringe!!!
Reply 7923
yourjoyismylow
say no more, say no more.... everyone: RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I take potions :biggrin: oooooooooh FIRE!!!
misst
^o) :p: Im awful in a science lab! one of my science teachers set fire to the lab once :rofl:

--------------

--------------

not as scared of me as they should be scared of my mum though :p: she burnt off her eyebrows and fringe!!!

:eek: you said that twice... i guess you must be really awful :vroam:
hehe....

how did you mum do THAT?
Reply 7925
misst

I set fire to a desk :biggrin:
Aeana
I take potions :biggrin: oooooooooh FIRE!!!

Guess you resemble Neville in the lab then, eh? A Slytherin version :wink:
Reply 7927
yourjoyismylow
Guess you resemble Neville in the lab then, eh? A Slytherin version :wink:

I am incredibly sophisticated in potions...I can brew the most complex potions :eviltongu Under complete supervision of course
Aeana
I am incredibly sophisticated in potions...I can brew the most complex potions :eviltongu Under complete supervision of course
:rofl: of course of course. I was only kidding! A Slytherin is always good at Potions. And most Slytherins can brew the most complex potions. Even the ones they don't want us to brew really. Under supervision, of course!
Yes as long as a responsible teacher supervises.... :wink:

Saw the flat pics as well joy, very cozy looking, loved it. Is that your old or new one?

Aeana hunnee its been ages, how you doing?!
Reply 7930
yourjoyismylow
:rofl: of course of course. I was only kidding! A Slytherin is always good at Potions. And most Slytherins can brew the most complex potions. Even the ones they don't want us to brew really. Under supervision, of course!

But of course. It's on our blood :biggrin:

sod the supervision...I've brewed plenty of restricted potions without supervision...remember the time I lost half an eyebrow :biggrin:

--------------

~Raven~

Saw the flat pics as well joy, very cozy looking, loved it. Is that your old or new one?

Aeana hunnee its been ages, how you doing?!

I'm good thankoo Professor Raven....how are you today?
Aeana

sod the supervision...I've brewed plenty of restricted potions without supervision...remember the time I lost half an eyebrow :biggrin:

--------------

I'm good thankoo Professor Raven....how are you today?

Yup yup not so bad!
what did you brew without supervision you cheeky witch? Why wasn't I invited?!
~Raven~

It is the new one. The bathroom looks a bit :eek: and we will have to get that done before we move in :p:
Then we will paint some of the walls (well, paint paintings on the walls) and so on. I will post proper pictures when we moved in. Right now it all looks a bit... boring. The kitchen looks nice though :rolleyes:

Yup, and as long as you supervise, us Slytherins will learn even more ... I mean, sure, normally she does not supervise, but sometimes she has permission,...right?
Aeana

Yeah, that was rather amusing, wasn't it?
Remember when killerbee brewed that potion that k*lls...and she lost her tongue for a while....
yourjoyismylow
It is the new one. The bathroom looks a bit :eek: and we will have to get that done before we move in :p:
Then we will paint some of the walls (well, paint paintings on the walls) and so on. I will post proper pictures when we moved in. Right now it all looks a bit... boring. The kitchen looks nice though :rolleyes:

Yup, and as long as you supervise, us Slytherins will learn even more ... I mean, sure, normally she does not supervise, but sometimes she has permission,...right?

Bathroom is the one with the green bits on the walls yeh? :s:
Def wanna see pics when you move in.
i'll send you some of my house as well next time we go to look at it :p:
Reply 7935
~Raven~
Yup yup not so bad!
what did you brew without supervision you cheeky witch? Why wasn't I invited?!

You were busy :p:

Because you were considering becoming a teacher and I was going to feed it to the Gryffindors at breakfast

oops
~Raven~
Bathroom is the one with the green bits on the walls yeh? :s:
Def wanna see pics when you move in.
i'll send you some of my house as well next time we go to look at it :p:

Yeah, they had put in a new bathtub, so now we need to re-tile it and all. Not too bad. New white tiles are already there and a fresh bit of paint. :biggrin:
Reply 7937
yourjoyismylow
Yeah, that was rather amusing, wasn't it?
Remember when killerbee brewed that potion that k*lls...and she lost her tongue for a while....

at least we had peace and quiet for a few hours :biggrin:
Aeana
You were busy :p:

Because you were considering becoming a teacher and I was going to feed it to the Gryffindors at breakfast

oops

oops indeed :eek:
Aeana
at least we had peace and quiet for a few hours :biggrin:

:rofl: I wonder what happened to her? Did she not go down to the dungeons one day with a few Gryffindors? I have not seen any of them since.

Latest