The Student Room Group
Aeana
We had a bad rep until we joined (you, me and Joy) professor, now we're easily the best house in Hogwarts :biggrin:

--------------

ho de hum...I think I've had too much firewhisky...I might just go and lie down for few millenia :biggrin:

:rofl: we had fun last night, didn't we?

Haha, so sexysax, how did you sleep :rofl:

STUPID SLYTHERIN ... no you did not..... you did not :motz:

And yup.... Anne is right, Slytherin is the best since Raven, Anne and moi joined. Haha.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:
Hey everyone :smile:
Lucas123
Hey everyone :smile:
Lucas :hugs: how are you?
It is -13.9°C here. Yesterday it was +1°C and there was rain and thaw. Now all that froze again. Can you imagine how dangerous nit is to go outside right now :eek:

Lets push some Gryffindors out of the house
I see you like the scissor sisters.... :biggrin:
yourjoyismylow
It is -13.9°C here. Yesterday it was +1°C and there was rain and thaw. Now all that froze again. Can you imagine how dangerous nit is to go outside right now :eek:

Lets push some Gryffindors out of the house

hahahaha @ at the white text :biggrin:
at the moment, confused. I cant remeber what happened last night :redface:
Gosh, you must be cold :biggrin:

--------------

yourjoyismylow
I see you like the scissor sisters.... :biggrin:

hahaha, yeah I do :proud:
Lucas123
hahahaha @ at the white text :biggrin:
at the moment, confused. I cant remeber what happened last night :redface:
Gosh, you must be cold :biggrin:

hahaha, yeah I do :proud:

Oh oh... now I wonder what you did last night. Got a bit messy? :biggrin:
I am not cold. I am inside and warm. But I am also NOT planning on going out today, instead I will look for jobs. Yes. Good ones. :eek:

I like the scissor sisters. Maybe a bit more for what they are about than their music. They are very nice to talk to anyway.
You should check out I AM X. Really :biggrin:
yourjoyismylow

I like the scissor sisters. Maybe a bit more for what they are about than their music. They are very nice to talk to anyway.
You should check out I AM X. Really :biggrin:

You should check out K's Choice joy, have u heard of them? Love them :smile:
Been to the gym!!! :biggrin:
~Raven~
You should check out K's Choice joy, have u heard of them? Love them :smile:

I remember them :biggrin: They have been around for ages. Quite alright :p:
yourjoyismylow
I remember them :biggrin: They have been around for ages. Quite alright :p:

Yeah they have, but you can't get their cds over here so I only found them about 3 years ago. Have to import everything, right pain in the ass.
yourjoyismylow
It is -13.9°C here. Yesterday it was +1°C and there was rain and thaw. Now all that froze again. Can you imagine how dangerous it is to go outside right now :eek:

Knowing the way people in Berlin drive then super dangerous :eek: :p:
~Raven~
Yeah they have, but you can't get their cds over here so I only found them about 3 years ago. Have to import everything, right pain in the ass.
:eek: I am all digital and have access to 4 different itunes music stores. :rofl:
~Raven~
Knowing the way people in Berlin drive then super dangerous :eek: :p:

I think most people are staying in, but still.
The real-feel (felt temperature) is -20°C :eek: :afraid:
yourjoyismylow
:eek: I am all digital and have access to 4 different itunes music stores. :rofl:

Yes well, I am not allowed to download music due to my father's virus hypochondria so I have to do it the old fashioned way :rolleyes:
~Raven~
Yes well, I am not allowed to download music due to my father's virus hypochondria so I have to do it the old fashioned way :rolleyes:
you need a laptop :smile: as long as you buy the music legally, you won't get a virus either :p:

But I know what you mean, my mum freaks out every time I just mention online banking.
yourjoyismylow
you need a laptop :smile: as long as you buy the music legally, you won't get a virus either :p:

But I know what you mean, my mum freaks out every time I just mention online banking.

I have a laptop, but until July it won't be internet connected, when I move into my house in the summer we will be getting wireless internet.

Besides, I kinda like Cds, I like having a big selection by certain artists coz they look nice when you line them up :redface:
~Raven~
I have a laptop, but until July it won't be internet connected, when I move into my house in the summer we will be getting wireless internet.

Besides, I kinda like Cds, I like having a big selection by certain artists coz they look nice when you line them up :redface:

I used to have a million+ CDs but I sold them all :eek:
yourjoyismylow
I used to have a million+ CDs but I sold them all :eek:

:eek: why?! Waste :frown:
~Raven~
:eek: why?! Waste :frown:

Well, if you move around like I do....
I have all my music on my ipods and my external harddrive, as well as DVD backups. I only use my ipod anyway :p:
Reply 8679
Good afternoon everyone :biggrin:

How are you all? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending