The Student Room Group
Shylock
hello :smile:

heya :smile: a ravenclaw, im a new griffindor :biggrin:
i take all the same classes as you ,obviously, since its the only classes you really need to be a succesful wizard-witch
u been attending long? whats your specialty? mine is potions, im working on my spells (i will get better soon) and the other 2 classes r going quite well too, how bout u?
i saw ur white comment :p:
i've been here for a while yes...my speciality...hm..never thought of that,what's your's??
classes are cool...no homework yay!
Aeana
And besides magic is known to skip generations

u sound a lot like my old divination teacher :rolleyes:
Shylock
i saw ur white comment :p:
i've been here for a while yes...my speciality...hm..never thought of that,what's your's??
classes are cool...no homework yay!

yea true, i still have to work a bit for charms, some spells i just mess up all the time :rolleyes: plus i have a saturday detention for throwing a couple of spells on anne .. whoops :p:
Reply 9124
nicolo
u sound a lot like my old divination teacher :rolleyes:

You bore me...I'm off to find some better company...

Oh Kerkong! Walkies! :flute:
Aeana
Oh Kerkong! Walkies! :flute:

what? ^o)
slytherins...go figure
awww sorry bout that.teach you for next time...:rolleyes: typical male gryffindor....lol
Shylock
awww sorry bout that.teach you for next time...:rolleyes: typical male gryffindor....lol

hey! we're not supposed to b rivals, its not like ur a slytherin or anything :rolleyes: we shall be nice to each other *now check my rep list* *yes, you too anne :rolleyes: *
i know i was just teasing nicolo hehe :smile: anything new or interesting you've learnt?
lol yea, not to throw spells when i have a cold (i keep on sneezing when pronouncing the words)
awww :hugs: could hurt urself or someone like that tut tut.just get a cold fixing spell done or see madam pompfrey (sp?) or whoever the nurse is here
Reply 9131
nicolo
lol yea, not to throw spells when i have a cold (i keep on sneezing when pronouncing the words)

yes and it makes the person he's casting it on extremely annoyed :mad:
Aeana
yes and it makes the person he's casting it on extremely annoyed :mad:

that or it causes huge spots to grow on their faces :smile:
Reply 9133
Shylock
awww :hugs: could hurt urself or someone like that tut tut.just get a cold fixing spell done or see madam pompfrey (sp?) or whoever the nurse is here

I suppose I could brew you a potion...I do it for everyone else :rolleyes:
now now you too.u don't want to get some more detention do you nicolo?? apologize to the lady. and learn not to sneeze and cast :smile:

--------------

Aeana

cool.and no boogies or anything nasty that might turn him into a frog or anything...
Aeana

hmm ^o) after what u said yesterday about "coming up with a punishment for me" ... i dont know why i would suspect a trick oh right, because its from a slytherin
Reply 9136
I'm offering a service here do you want it or not?? I have better things to do you know, there are people in the castle to be ridiculed and tricked but I'm offering to make you potion...

Fine...suffer...see if I can :rolleyes:
Aeana
I'm offering a service here do you want it or not?? I have better things to do you know, there are people in the castle to be ridiculed and tricked but I'm offering to make you potion...

Fine...suffer...see if I can :rolleyes:

allright... i'll accept the potion :smile: after all i guess if it makes me worse i can always go to the nurse :rolleyes:
*takes poison detecting kit*
Reply 9138
here ya go...take one sip now and another in five minutes and your cold should dry up...let me know if anything goes wrong :smile:
lol hopefully it won't dry his brain out...not that i'm doubting your skills or anything Anne

Latest

Trending

Trending