Morning Joy :wavey:

--------------

sexysax
Oh dear, I don't remember writing that heheehe

I think I might have been slightly drunk :rofl:

Nooooo you think :rolleyes:
Reply 9801
~Raven~
Huh?! Is he making you wait before he decides whether or not uz are gonna start going out?
no, just that i cant see him till monday.....

--------------

sexysax
Oh dear, I don't remember writing that heheehe

I think I might have been slightly drunk :rofl:
really?
Is the updated TSR here yet because my subs run out I still have a big avvy and Draco is in my sig is this part of the new system????
Reply 9803
oh and hello people :smile: :wavey: how are we all?
poop poop :biggrin: is killerbee leaving us? :eek: :frown: :eek: :bawling: :biggrin:
I'm great :biggrin: We had nice brunch .... and now I am gonna have a yoghurt. :biggrin:
I be good misst except I have a horrible cough and keep having coughing fiits, but apart from that all is well.
How are you today hun?
Reply 9807
Aeana
^o) let me guess...another Gryffindork :rolleyes:

You'd have to be a Gryffindor to understand that...

Yes but the reason I understand it is because I was standing behind her when she wrote it and figured what she meant!
I'M CONFUSED :motz:
lil_groovy_dude
poop poop :biggrin: is killerbee leaving us? :eek: :frown: :eek: :bawling: :biggrin:
are you pooping in the common room?
And I don't think she is leaving us, she has already left :eek: But not really, she is only taking bog breaks. Can't help but thinking it is good for our housepoints.
Reply 9810
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Is the updated TSR here yet because my subs run out I still have a big avvy and Draco is in my sig is this part of the new system????
dunno :s:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I be good misst except I have a horrible cough and keep having coughing fiits, but apart from that all is well.
How are you today hun?
awww :hugs: Have a cough potion.
yourjoyismylow
are you pooping in the common room?
And I don't think she is leaving us, she has already left :eek: But not really, she is only taking bog breaks. Can't help but thinking it is good for our housepoints.

hehe!! :biggrin: :hugs: nope, i was just saying things out loud again! :motz:

I havn't seen you in ages joy! :eek: :hugs:
misst
dunno :s:
what is she saying? :confused:
Reply 9814
xXLil'-AnGelXx
How are you today hun?
awww :hugs: Im still good :smile: for some strange reason :p:
lil_groovy_dude
hehe!! :biggrin: :hugs: nope, i was just saying things out loud again! :motz:

I havn't seen you in ages joy! :eek: :hugs:

I know :biggrin: But for once we are on together. How are you doing anyway babe?
Reply 9816
yourjoyismylow
what is she saying? :confused:
TSR is being updated...and her subs run out yet she still has her big avvy...is the updated tsr the reason :p: I think...
yourjoyismylow
awww :hugs: Have a cough potion.

Thanks hun :hugs:

hmmm I wonder we you ARE happy for a STRANGE reason Misst lol :p:
yourjoyismylow
I know :biggrin: But for once we are on together. How are you doing anyway babe?

OOoh, I see you have your 2nd shiney! :eek: :hugs: I'm fine thanks darling! just had loads of homeworks! :frown:

misst - my subs ran out, thanks again! :smile: and i still have my bg avvy as well!! :eek: :biggrin:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Thanks hun :hugs:

hmmm I wonder we you ARE happy for a STRANGE reason Misst lol :p:

:rofl: oops, I gave you the cough potion and you took it :rofl:
you want the anti-cough potion :p:

Latest