The Student Room Group
Reply 10080
yourjoyismylow
Oh, she is a Ravenclaw? Who knows, some Gryffindor may have given her the wrong link then.

maybe :rolleyes: or maybe she's a Gryffindor masquerading as a Ravenclaw :hmmm:
Shylock
i clicked on the link and it wasn't the homework thread that came up.you do it unless there's something wrong with my pc (which i think not)

who gave the link?
Shylock
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t143175.html

that's what i got when i clicked on the link. you click on the link on the first page and try it for yourself...and us Ravenclaws are smart.i noticed the glitch first

I don't think you are stupid. That thread is scary though. :eek:
Reply 10083
Shylock
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t143175.html

that's what i got when i clicked on the link. you click on the link on the first page and try it for yourself...and us Ravenclaws are smart.i noticed the glitch first

us Slytherins don't have time to mess around with such trivial things :rolleyes:
i'm a Ravenclaw :motz: hehe
Aeana
us Slytherins don't have time to mess around with such trivial things :rolleyes:

Hahahaha. I clicked it though. After all, if some Gryffindor messes with the only other acceptable house, they deserve a hexing.
i am really check if you want :smile:
Shylock
i'm a Ravenclaw :motz: hehe

We know. Who gave you the link?
Shylock
i am really check if you want :smile:

english?
Reply 10089
yourjoyismylow
Hahahaha. I clicked it though. After all, if some Gryffindor messes with the only other acceptable house, they deserve a hexing.

can I do it? :biggrin:
yourjoyismylow
english?

no a ravenclaw :smile:

and no Anne you may NOT hex me!!
yourjoyismylow
but, but.. don't you have faith in me? I am sure I will get in. I have heard they favour Slytherins.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a member of my own house!
makeshiftwings
I wouldn't expect anything less from a member of my own house!

Aeana

do you need my permission?
Aeana

The pizza was nice. Yummy yummy :biggrin:
Reply 10095
Shylock
no a ravenclaw :smile:

and no Anne you may NOT hex me!!

I wasn't going to hex you!!! You no brained buffoon! I was going to hex the person who gave you the wrong link...but now I won't bother!
Reply 10096
yourjoyismylow

I was merely asking out of politeness and courtesy to a fellow Slytherin :smile:
Aeana
I was merely asking out of politeness and courtesy to a fellow Slytherin :smile:

how nice of you :love: You should still hex them. Ravenclaws don't know what's best for them.
Reply 10098
yourjoyismylow
how nice of you :love: You should still hex them. Ravenclaws don't know what's best for them.

Will do sweetie :biggrin:
Aeana
Will do sweetie :biggrin:

good girl,... so what is it gonne be... :listen:

Latest