The Student Room Group
Lucas123
So how is everyone on this thread. Sorry I havent visited in a while, the homework is just getting tougher and tougher, and Pef Raven homework sometimes takes ages to complete........So hows all?

Awesome, fellow Slytherin and fave male member :biggrin:
Homework may be tough, but we can handle it, nO?
Shylock
*hexes Anne and glues are lips together* and walks off confident...like i said don't mess with ravenclaws,we're not as sorted as you think...plus you're the suck up and you slytherins do NOT know it all :smile::biggrin:

*un-hexes anne*

*runs after shylock*

*studefy*
Reply 10202
I'll give you hex you little worm! *chases Shylock sending blasting curses at her*
*mumbles under her breath and turns joy into a little worm and unstupidefies herself* ooo look,there's Bez my loyal little owl come to have some tea...oh and he's spotted a worm...how convenient :wink: hahah
Aeana
I'll give you hex you little worm! *chases Shylock sending blasting curses at her*

some people....
Shylock
*mumbles under her breath and turns joy into a little worm and unstupidefies herself* ooo look,there's Bez my loyal little owl come to have some tea...oh and he's spotted a worm...how convenient :wink: hahah

erm, that failed my dear. I am much much smarter than you, you stupid gryffindor in ravenclaw disguise
Aeana

*turns Anne into a worm* someday you'll learn how to aim right tut tut...*walks away yet again hehe :wink:* i hate repeating myself but us ravenclaws aren't easy peasy lemon squeesy
Reply 10207
Shylock

*burns the owl to a crisp* before it can eat Joy

*returns Joy to normal*

*Sectumsempra*
Shylock
*turns Anne into a worm* someday you'll learn how to aim right tut tut...*walks away yet again hehe :wink:* i hate repeating myself but us ravenclaws aren't easy peasy lemon squeesy

you &/565&/$%&/&%&%&/%&/FGGHJSFVSTZR&%&&/%& :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 10209
Shylock

hehe wanna bet?
yourjoyismylow
erm, that failed my dear. I am much much smarter than you, you stupid gryffindor in ravenclaw disguise

bloody hell how many times do i have to tell you silly stupid little slytherins that i'm not a gryffindor in disguise...go look for yourself. sheesh...some people...must have a word with the headmistress...
Reply 10211
Shylock
bloody hell how many times do i have to tell you silly stupid little slytherins that i'm not a gryffindor in disguise...go look for yourself. sheesh...some people...must have a word with the headmistress...

and *slap* how *slap* many *slap* times *slap* do *slap* we *slap* have *slap* to *slap* tell *slap* you *slap* we *slap* are *slap* not *knocks out* STUPID
Reply 10212
Muggle fighting is so much more effective... at least we have that use for them :biggrin:
Shylock

stupid--- what :security:
Reply 10214
yourjoyismylow
stupid--- what :security:

she's gone all quiet...do you think we... killed her
Aeana
and *slap* how *slap* many *slap* times *slap* do *slap* we *slap* have *slap* to *slap* tell *slap* you *slap* we *slap* are *slap* not *knocks out* STUPID

lol is that supposed to hurt??the best you've got? honestly tut tut :fight::battle: and i'll remind you...Slytherins are STUPID and the SLIME of the earth!
Aeana
she's gone all quiet...do you think we... killed her

i hope..... :listen:
Shylock
lol is that supposed to hurt??the best you've got? honestly tut tut :fight::battle: and i'll remind you...Slytherins are STUPID and the SLIME of the earth!

excuse me

D E T E N T I O N
Reply 10218
Shylock

:security: Slime ^o)
Ooh seems I've returned right in the middle of some kind of fracas! How exciting! :biggrin:

Latest