The Student Room Group
Change of plan!

My pupil is running late! I can fight! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Aeana
:rolleyes: yeah yeah whatever you say...

u dodged my exploding potion (luckily, imagine all that paperwork, and my expulsion for murder etc etc)... fine, we'll find other ways of getting our revenge!
*throws exploding potion on common room door*
*enters common room*
*throws exploding potion at cake in the middle of the table*
*sets on fire with a curse a set of magic designer clothes, labelled...Anne...whoops*
nicolo
sidekick: do u want to b OUR sidekick in the charge against slytherins? come on, conjure something dangerous and prepare to charge!!!!

*IGNORES ANNE*

Yeah, fine, I'll be your sidekick :biggrin: But don't expect me to do much... too sleepy.
good good, we've entered the common room! help me out! throw a few memory spells around or we'll be reported by these snakes!
nicolo
good good, we've entered the common room! help me out! throw a few memory spells around or we'll be reported by these snakes!

*throws a few memory spells around*

:biggrin:
wooo ! yess! *conjures a small dragon*
alright, that'll show 'em... now all under the invisibility cloack and outta here before sum teachers spot us
*points wand at anne*
*stupeficium!*
Omg Look At All This Mess!! What Could Have Ever Wrecked The Common Room This Much?!?
Anne! U Were Unconscious! Don't Worry, We'll Find Whoever Did This To You And Your Fellow Slytherins! look innocent, fellow revolutionaries!
*looks innocent*

*munches on chocolate frog*
what a tragedy all that happened... anne is still at the nurse... apparently somebody threw a stupeficium spell at her from behind..right in the head :eek:

fortunately such terrible things don't happen to us gryfindors or hufflepuffs or ravenclaws because we are nice and nobody wishes us harm... anne are you recovering fine yea?
poor anne

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:p:
nicolo
what a tragedy all that happened... anne is still at the nurse... apparently somebody threw a stupeficium spell at her from behind..right in the head :eek:

fortunately such terrible things don't happen to us gryfindors or hufflepuffs or ravenclaws because we are nice and nobody wishes us harm... anne are you recovering fine yea?

I don't think she's noticed... :biggrin:
sexysax
poor anne

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:p:

yes.. let's hope they catch the delinquent who did this to her... unbelieavable.. from behind... could be a fellow slytherin.. after all they ARE the back-stabbing type...
sidekick
I don't think she's noticed... :biggrin:

yes, she cant hear us for now, the nurse said she passed out pretty bad, she will recover soon... too bad the nurse also said somebody threw a memory spell at her... so she doesnt think she'll be able to ID whoever did this:rolleyes: its terrible that such things happen in our school ... well fortunately being nice finally pays off :biggrin:
nicolo
yes.. let's hope they catch the delinquent who did this to her... unbelieavable.. from behind... could be a fellow slytherin.. after all they ARE the back-stabbing type...

Indeed *goes into detective mode*
yes, it was definitely a slytherin, after all being in the same house means nothing to them... we shall investigate, after all the whole common room was wrecked, and anne was attacked :eek: the slytheryn who did this will cost his house a LOOOOT of points im afraid
sigh...
so how r things, dear fellow gryffindors?
nicolo
so how r things, dear fellow gryffindors?

Gryffindors?
*looks around*
OK, that is it.
Nicolo, detention. You will be cleaning off after Prof. Raven for the next week. She has some new ancient runes and there will be a lot of dirt.

Sexysax, detetion. You will assist misst, the headmistress, in her annual headmistress' office clean-out. Should only take you about a months.

Sidekick, you will get off, but that cause you know I love you :smile: Where the heck have you been?
OK, but still, next time I catch all of you....
And just so you all know, Anne is just chilling with some wine, cheese and books in the Slytherin common room. Not the nurse. You won't get her there that easily :rofl:

Latest