The Student Room Group
Aeana
I was going to offer you some in the common room if you gave me a bloody second :rolleyes:
hehe... I know I know....
anyways, see you later

Byeeee guyss!!! :ciao:
Reply 10401
sidekick
Well thank you my darling! :hugs: I'm v excited. And yes, I have experienced the hills, but at least will get me fit I spose! heh

And oooo anne, Pink Werewolf is a MUCH better ship name!!! Huzzah!

I know :biggrin:
Reply 10402
yourjoyismylow
anyways, see you later

byeeeeeeeee hunny! :hugs:
Byee mdear!! xxxxx
Aeana
I know :biggrin:

Although I do also love a good sail on the HMS Wolfstar... mmm the slashy goodness :biggrin:
hms wolfstar? whats that?:confused:
yourjoyismylow
anyways, see you later

seee u sooon :biggrin: come back to us joooy :hugs: (I owe you major rep btw!:wink: )
hello :biggrin:
here i aaam :biggrin:
is it just us 2 :love:? those slytherins are not very reliable members :rolleyes:
yeh we're here alone :love: no they're not at all...
and i found some really good potions they'd left about...took it to the raveclaw common room,if you gryffindors need help,we've got some :wink:

our secret
nicolo
is it just us 2 :love:? those slytherins are not very reliable members :rolleyes:

:mad: *coughs*

What do you mean by that?
indeed it is :biggrin: :love: thanx for that... oh and btw, it seems that the passwords for the slytherin commonroom are written on the back of the board in the potions department :wink: just in case you should need to erm... visit them anonymously
Psycho Gerbil

*coughs back* who invited you into this convo? mind your own business
Psycho Gerbil

u seem to have a bad cough... i have some potion that might just be great for that who knew it would have been this easy he?
:eek: *Memo to self: Hex Nicolo*
nicolo
indeed it is :biggrin: :love: thanx for that... oh and btw, it seems that the passwords for the slytherin commonroom are written on the back of the board in the potions department :wink: just in case you should need to erm... visit them anonymously

ooo of course... *makes mental note* :yy::kiss:
Shylock
*coughs back* who invited you into this convo? mind your own business

haha we shall keep the secret talk for another time... we seem to have company now... what house is psychogerbil in?

PS :kiss::love:
Psycho Gerbil
:eek: *Memo to self: Hex Nicolo*

hex him and you get it from me...you can ask anna and joy how i dealt with them *prepares*

Latest