Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    awwwwww sidekick...shylock... you made me reach 3 gems :star: *jumps up and down* *edits rep list*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolo)
    but hufflepuffs tend to be nice to everyone.. its their nature to help out here and there rather than take sides.. so i guess its still ok :love: plus sidekick saved our butts with his memory spells he threw on slytherins (which is why they think the raid never happened )
    Umm thanks again my dear, but... SMALL issue there...

"HE???"

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by sidekick)
    Don't try and shoehorn me into being something I'm not! There is nothing anywhere that says ALL hufflepuffs MUST dislike slytherins. Our key virtues are loyalty, fairness and kindness, and I'm not going to start hating all slytherins just because you tell me to! Plus, this isn't reeeally full-on gamer-stylee role play now is it? Come now...

yeh it is. me and joy and anne speak all the time lol. we're all mates in real life..and i'm not saying you should hate them...nevermind..roleplay again..ah well...

ReputationRep:
    *yawn* back to this again are we? what happened to the house unity we had earlier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    yeh it is. me and joy and anne speak all the time lol. we're all mates in real life..and i'm not saying you should hate them...nevermind..roleplay again..ah well...
    lol well, never mind :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    *yawn* back to this again are we? what happened to the house unity we had earlier?
    I came back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    I came back
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    oo i notice you have 3 gems now nicolo lol hehe :kiss::knuddel::hugs::love: we alone now??
    doesnt seem like it:rolleyes:
    oh well :love: :hugs::kiss:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :kiss::hugs: they'll just have to bear it nicolo..meanwhile i was thinking...:listen:

ReputationRep:
    yes?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeh and :listen:

ReputationRep:
    oooooh:laugh: indeed

:love::hugs::kiss::kiss::love:

ReputationRep:
    :kiss::hugs: they'll just have to bear it nicolo..meanwhile i was thinking...:listen:
    stop pinching mine and Joy's way of conversing :hmpf:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you jealous Anne?^o) :security:

hehe nicolo :kiss::kiss::knuddel::hugs::love:....

ReputationRep:
    :love::kiss: indeed
    oh and anne, don't feel too bad...i'm sure you can conjure a statue to listen to you in the mean time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    I came back
    ah....
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hehe nicolo :kiss::hugs:... i have to go soon,deal with any pests while i'm away will u hon? i'll deal with the rest when i'm back tomorrow (i'm not off yet though )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolo)
    :love::kiss: indeed
    oh and anne, don't feel too bad...i'm sure you can conjure a statue to listen to you in the mean time
    no need...I'm off...us privilaged Slytherins have been invited to the opening of a new nightclub in Hogsmead... So while you're sucking face with miss motormouth. I'll be grooving and getting to know more interesting people :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    ah....
    Explains it all doesn't it :p:

ReputationRep:
    this is positively sickening.....

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.