Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    What, just because I'm Slytherin I can't be nice??:eek:

And thanks HIra; at least someone understands me!
    lol its against the phylosophy of your house, but hey, i'm happy to see that some people actually have a heart in that house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    What, just because I'm Slytherin I can't be nice??:eek:

And thanks HIra; at least someone understands me!
    Aww don't mention it Hey maybe I'm buttering you up for a rep point lol!!! Nah just kidding!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by nicolo)
    aww yea ... my day wasnt amazing (bad hair day + bad skin day + english essay due in = :mad: ) but it just got better I gtg in 2 mins though , luch (which hopefully will be good for once) what about the optician? just routine exam?
    maybe or just to get my contacts but i've got to pay,and rather i didn't :hugs: me still like you loads if you have all the bad-things day lol :kiss::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hira89)
    Who me?!?!?! Aww thankooo lol! Just kidding shylock! I'm not gonna run away with ur rep!
    hehe u better not :p: takes 24 hours to build it up again and i have lots of ppl to rep (and now that i know who neg repped me i can retaliate *evil laugh*)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    maybe or just to get my contacts but i've got to pay,and rather i didn't :hugs: me still like you loads if you have all the bad-things day lol :kiss::hugs:
    :kiss::love: (it's not as bad as it sounds, but i woke up with one small spot on my cheek and its really annoying lol ) :love::kiss::hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i also did a booboo today, i bought something i don't want on ebay and i don't want to get a neg rep on ebay :s:

ReputationRep:
    If you were a slytherin you wouldn't be you, but if you were i would probably make some grunt and then point at you and leave :p:

but since it's not the case, i give you my warmest welcome :hugs:
    It sure is scary to be a slytherin then! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't mention it Hey maybe I'm buttering you up for a rep point lol!!! Nah just kidding!
    hehe nothing better than some healthy rep whoring...
    can i have some rep? joking joking...dont give me warnings please

ReputationRep:
    It sure is scary to be a slytherin then! :eek: :eek:
    oh yea:cool:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :kiss::love: (it's not as bad as it sounds, but i woke up with one small spot on my cheek and its really annoying lol ) :love::kiss::hugs:
    lol i bet the spot makes you look even cuter. :blush: you can tell me about your subdom when your on next lol and we'll all have a proper chat. how's everyone though? hira babe,what cooking? :kiss::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hehe u better not :p: takes 24 hours to build it up again and i have lots of ppl to rep (and now that i know who neg repped me i can retaliate *evil laugh*)
    Hope that wasn't me!
    BTW how did you find out who neg-repped you?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    i also did a booboo today, i bought something i don't want on ebay and i don't want to get a neg rep on ebay :s:
    ebay also has a rep system? #ebay illiterate speaking#

ReputationRep:
    Hope that wasn't me!
    BTW how did you find out who neg-repped you?!?!?!

shylock subscribed me :love:
    and it wasn't you, dont worry hehe

ReputationRep:
    no but from experience most slytherins are ruthless evil and bad, if you prove yourself unlike others,of course we'll be nice to you
    you wouldn't happen to be talking about me would you?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol i bet the spot makes you look even cuter. :blush: you can tell me about your subdom when your on next lol and we'll all have a proper chat. how's everyone though? hira babe,what cooking? :kiss::hugs:

awww :bluch: :love: :kiss: :hugs: i have to run.. cya soon and thanx again for the subbing :cool:

ReputationRep:

awww :blush: :love: :kiss: :hugs: i have to run.. cya soon and thanx again for the subbing :cool:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Aeana)
    you wouldn't happen to be talking about me would you?? :p:
    nah :hugs: how's you?

ReputationRep:
    hehe nothing better than some healthy rep whoring...
    can i have some rep? joking joking...dont give me warnings please
    OK you're next on my list! I was planning to neg-rep someone but I just learnt the there's sth known as retaliation lol!!!! : You'll get ur rep soon! in abt 3-4 hours...gwarsh why do we have to wait for 24 HOURS?!?!?

Shylock- not much happening here. You?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    awww :blush: :love: :kiss: :hugs: i have to run.. cya soon and thanx again for the subbing :cool:
    bye hon xx :kiss::hugs: catch ya later :cool::love:

ReputationRep:
    nah :hugs: how's you?
    :hmpf: I'm insulted that my name wasn't the first you associated with that sentence...I shall have to step up my bullying campaign

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.