The Student Room Group
when i get angry i kick ass, so piss me off enough and i'll have you in a quivering heap on the floor :wink:
Tut tut- the whole concept of being a Slytherin is to kick ass without being pissed off. anyone can kick ass when they're angry:rolleyes:
true - like a tortoise backed into a corner

scary
I'd like to join... I only just managed to find the society - must be the special muggle-reppelling charms huh?

EDIT: the sorting hat put me in Slytherin and Ravenclaw respectively, but leaning more towards Slytherin.
hey how can i participate to classes pls tell me i wana sign up for dada, charms, and poitions :biggrin:
welcome voldemort lord and raven, raven you need 2 choose your classes now!!! :biggrin: well its up 2 u darth when we need to teach her!!! :biggrin:
Thankyou! I'd very much like to study Potions, HoM, Transfiguration and... Arithmancy. Everyone seems to be studying DADA...
that's because its taught by such a wonderful teacher :cool:
~Raven~
Thankyou! I'd very much like to study Potions, HoM, Transfiguration and... Arithmancy. Everyone seems to be studying DADA...

Tut- you're not supposed to say thank you if you're in slytherin:eek: :wink:
what do these slytherin students know eh darth!!! :biggrin: looks like all of the slytherins will need private lesons on how to be a slytherin by professor makeshiftwings ..... no no no ........ professor makeshiftwings has seemed to fail with killerbee, so i think itll hav to be Aaena!!! :wink: :smile: ravenclaw an gryffindo rock dudes!!!! :biggrin:
*whispers* Don't say anything about Prof. Makeshiftwings:eek: It's all bee's fault, she really wants to be in Gryffindor therefore she is unable to behave like a true Slytherin. Hopefully Raven will learn from bee's example:biggrin: But we're always going to be here helping them:p:
youre right, i agree!!! :wink: i do hope raven will learn from us elders!!! *retires to ravenclaw commo room and since ghost, floats around!!* :biggrin:
Hey, the Slytherin frame of mind is hidden beneath courtesy. That way, we can be so much more manipulative. I learn from Lucius Malfoy's example...
Slytherins rules u see all 3 house members didn't discover Salazar Slytherin's secret room he was so clever that the founders didn't know that it was there so we the Slytherins are more powerful and unqiue
*parseltongue* hisssss ss isss ssssshs hithsssss sss iss

translation: yo yo yo in da house(s) - how goes it ya'll
Reply 1395
voldemort_lord
Slytherins rules u see all 3 house members didn't discover Salazar Slytherin's secret room he was so clever that the founders didn't know that it was there so we the Slytherins are more powerful and unqiue

They couldnt find the room because they couldnt speak parseltongue, which I doubt has anything to do with cleverness.
hissssssssssssssss sss isssssh hisssssssssssss s sss s

translation: am i the only one skiving out of lessons here?

sss
tssssssssshssssssss sssssss sssssssssssstssssssss

translation: Parseltongue is a highly intelligent language.

tsssssss hsssssss tsssszzzzsss

translation: 'sup killerbee
ssssszzzzzz hiss sssssssssssssssssssssssstt sss sssss s s s ssss

translation: not much. wasting away life watching lost and eating nutella
also downloading pride and prejudice
Stop making excuses:cool: :wink: You all really want to be in Gryffindor!

Latest

Trending

Trending