Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xxx Mini xxX)
    PROF D&G I THINK HE TEACHES CHARMS!
    Yes - SHE does teach charms

and capitals means shouting - not a good idea to do too many capitals either

ReputationRep:
    sorry misst is this ok for you, dont worry i get that a lot it gets pretty annoying actually, no ofense to you though, u didnt know, english hasnt always been my strong subject and i dont think it ever will be, if only you could here me speak then you would understand me clearly....lol

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry proffeseur i thought you wre a HE but your not, your a SHE my sincerest apologies!!lol

ReputationRep:
    hiya jack how are you?

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry proffeseur i thought you wre a HE but your not, your a SHE my sincerest apologies!!lol
    That's okay Xxx Mini xxX. A lot of people seem to think I'm a he. It doesn't bother me so don't worry. I find it all quite funny really, hehe .

ReputationRep:
    hiya jack how are you?

hyper, hehe, too much coffee!!! hows you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    That's okay Xxx Mini xxX. A lot of people seem to think I'm a he. It doesn't bother me so don't worry. I find it all quite funny really, hehe .
    awww you arent a boeing 747 any more
    do they have boeing 748s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)

i dont think so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    hyper, hehe, too much coffee!!! hows you?
    am fine thanx for asking jack, maybe i have had some coffe, but i dont think am hyper, nah it takes a lot more than coffee to get me hyper, trust me you dont want to be around when that happens, but my friends have put up with it.....lol!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    Aww I'm sorry misst. I seem to be posting more than useual so my post count is going up quite quick, lol.

ReputationRep:
    am fine thanx for asking jack, maybe i have had some coffe, but i dont think am hyper, nah it takes a lot more than coffee to get me hyper, trust me you dont want to be around when that happens, but my friends have put up with it.....lol!:p:
    oh dear, your poooor friends :p:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think so!
    damn :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Aww I'm sorry misst. I seem to be posting more than useual so my post count is going up quite quick, lol.
    I noticed :p:

ReputationRep:
    hey misst you know your transfiguration homework that you set

"I want you all to wrtie a mini essay (6") with reasons why Human transfiguration should not be attempted unless you are under supervision of a teacher in school. This is because of some small mishaps in school time..."

because am new to hp i havent done any homework before i was wondering if i could have an extension because i have a lot of other work to do tooo, is that ok pleeeeeeeeeease, misst :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    oh dear, your poooor friends :p:
    hey i will have youknow that i am a joy to be around, cheeky.....lol

ReputationRep:
    :eek: sorry Misst:cool:

ReputationRep:
    is it me or is the replying option taking long, i think the browsers are much slower now than they used to be....do you guys get that as well?

ReputationRep:
    hey misst you know your transfiguration homework that you set

"I want you all to wrtie a mini essay (6") with reasons why Human transfiguration should not be attempted unless you are under supervision of a teacher in school. This is because of some small mishaps in school time..."

because am new to hp i havent done any homework before i was wondering if i could have an extension because i have a lot of other work to do tooo, is that ok pleeeeeeeeeease, misst :adore:
    talk to me nearer the time.....Im likely to forget if oyu ask me now - and you have a month to do it!

ReputationRep:
    is it me or is the replying option taking long, i think the browsers are much slower now than they used to be....do you guys get that as well?

yeah:yy:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.