The Student Room Group
Everything has turned upside down in my life. Its just like im going around in circles and im darn right sick of it.
Jack Twist
Everything has turned upside down in my life. Its just like im going around in circles and im darn right sick of it.

awww hon :hugs: what's happened?:hugs:
Shylock
awww hon :hugs: what's happened?:hugs:

like everything. possible. so peed off but oh well:smile:
Jack Twist
like everything. possible. so peed off but oh well:smile:

well we're here all night...rant on lovvie :smile:
Shylock
well we're here all night...rant on lovvie :smile:

I dunno, I guess its like everything. Plus I have work tommorow, and its so god damn awful.
Jack Twist
I dunno, I guess its like everything. Plus I have work tommorow, and its so god damn awful.

awww hon i'm sorry :hugs: well like i said you can tell me all you like,i'mr eady to listen really.
Shylock
awww hon i'm sorry :hugs: well like i said you can tell me all you like,i'mr eady to listen really.

its nothing major (slightly in denial) its a combination of things, I think such as me not eating, having to deal with conflict and having to go with work etc.
Jack Twist
its nothing major (slightly in denial) its a combination of things, I think such as me not eating, having to deal with conflict and having to go with work etc.

you're not eating?! damn it man eat :hugs: and don't worry next week will be better:hugs:
Shylock
you're not eating?! damn it man eat :hugs: and don't worry next week will be better:hugs:

I can almost 100% predict this time tommorow it will be alot alot better:biggrin:
im eating, but not enough. as everyone keeps pointing out "your aneroixic":redface:
:eek: you're not! eat for us...this evening is becoming **** and my face is relly itching
Shylock
:eek: you're not! eat for us...this evening is becoming **** and my face is relly itching

well no not really:redface: I just dont really wanna eat.
ok then :hugs::hugs: when you do feel like eating,eat loads :biggrin:
Shylock
ok then :hugs::hugs: when you do feel like eating,eat loads :biggrin:

OMG, like totally:biggrin: I feel like drinking Vodka:biggrin:
i wish i had some...i could buy some online though,just thought of that...
Shylock
i wish i had some...i could buy some online though,just thought of that...

*dreams of Vodka and getting smashed* hehe, awwwwww dreams this good never come true.
Reply 15595
i'm here for you too even though i barely know you :p:
Fudgie
im here fot you too even though i barely know you :p:

cool:biggrin: hows you?
Reply 15597
i'm good thanx
Fudgie
i'm good thanx

Excellent:smile:
:bawling:

Latest