Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lets see if i can understand how to attach a file...

ReputationRep:
    ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    That's ace...hmm I don't know him that well!

Why don't you give me a fact that he'd hate anyone knowing!
    hehe.. let's see... -oh btw he's staying in the next room to watch TV right now HAHAHA he doesnt suspect :p: -
    anyway... something he would hate everyone knowing.... hard to tell, he usually says the most embarassing things out loud... ask something specific i'll b happy to answer

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe he has left you with on the computer and he is still logged in!!

Are you 2 togetheR?!

ReputationRep:
    well i guess i can post pics of girls he slept with :rolleyes: the whore :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: nick ...dirty thing...sex obsessed! :p: :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe he has left you with on the computer and he is still logged in!!

Are you 2 togetheR?!
    men :rolleyes: i'll teach him to do it though

we're not in a serious relationship, more like friends with benefits... he's a really good friend, if i'm dow he can be really romantic and sweet, and if i feel like it, he's also a good entartainment

ReputationRep:
    :eek: nick ...dirty thing...sex obsessed! :p: :eek: :rolleyes:
    these are the friends i hang out with and he has slept with ... he's the worst :rolleyes: in a good way though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sex partners then:p:

Fun!

ReputationRep:
    he will kill me for writing all of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    these are the friends i hang out with and he has slept with ... he's the worst :rolleyes: in a good way though :p:
    :eek: :rolleyes: in true nick style!

ReputationRep:
    Sex partners then:p:

Fun!
    yes, but it's a bit more than that, i mean we really do care about each other, it's just we see different people and stuff

ReputationRep:
    I'll protect you erm somehow hehe

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :rolleyes: in true nick style!
    well with my 2 babes it's ok, i knid of organized the whole thing (yes, i am bi-curious and so are they, and yes, it is what you're thinking :rolleyes: HAAHHAHAHAHAA HE WILL REALLY KILL ME FOR TELLING YOU ABOUT OUR GROUP THING)

ReputationRep:
    I'll protect you erm somehow hehe
    it's ok, he's at my place, he better be nice and obey :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    well with my 2 babes it's ok, i knid of organized the whole thing (yes, i am bi-curious and so are they, and yes, it is what you're thinking :rolleyes: HAAHHAHAHAHAA HE WILL REALLY KILL ME FOR TELLING YOU ABOUT OUR GROUP THING)
    Interesting :rofl::p: :p: and yes i think you are about to be killed!

ReputationRep:
    Interesting :rofl::p: :p: and yes i think you are about to be killed!
    nah, he's probably ok with it after all... anyway, this needs to be asked : what do you use for your skin? IT'S SO PERFECT

ReputationRep:
    Lol, erm nothing really! I've started using *goes to check* it's called simple, toner etc ...I don't really wear make up either so I guess that helps!

ReputationRep:
    what is the balance thingy on top of the threads?
    it says "you have given too much reputation in the last 24 hours..." oh well ...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, erm nothing really! I've started using *goes to check* it's called simple, toner etc ...I don't really wear make up either so I guess that helps!
    whatever works for you you look amazing, i wish my skin looked like that on pictures

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.