The Student Room Group
Jack Twist
er, hello in hotel room with sexy male. :wink: of course we did.
Its easy to assume though.

what did i say?
and its also obvious who was who :wink:
lettherainfalldown
what did i say?
and its also obvious who was who :wink:

when?
again, no comment:p:
ok REALLY AWKWARD MOMENT - i was sorta dancing at some music while typig (im in my underwear) and i notice 4 neighbours who stopped in front of my window looking like :wtf?:
Jack Twist
when?
again, no comment:p:

theres no need :wink:
lettherainfalldown
ok REALLY AWKWARD MOMENT - i was sorta dancing at some music while typig (im in my underwear) and i notice 4 neighbours who stopped in front of my window looking like :wtf?:

hahahahahahahahaha:biggrin:
lettherainfalldown
theres no need :wink:

I know, thats why im not telling ya:p:
ok GREAT now there are about 5 construction workers who also stopped :rolleyes:
lettherainfalldown
ok GREAT now there are about 5 construction workers who also stopped :rolleyes:

er, close your curtains.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HALF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD IS STARING AT ME AND I CAN'T CLOSE THE WINDOWS CAUSE I LEFT THE KEYS SOMEWHERE IN THE MESS IN MY ROOM - *should i overdo it just for fun?*
lettherainfalldown
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HALF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD IS STARING AT ME AND I CAN'T CLOSE THE WINDOWS CAUSE I LEFT THE KEYS SOMEWHERE IN THE MESS IN MY ROOM - *should i overdo it just for fun?*

er, yeah.
Jack Twist
er, close your curtains.

laudry day - they are being washed (i know... in my house we have the curtains washed... :rolleyes: )
Jack Twist
er, yeah.

ok then lets see
lettherainfalldown
laudry day - they are being washed (i know... in my house we have the curtains washed... :rolleyes: )

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
lettherainfalldown
ok then lets see

see what?
the reaction sorry about the psealling km dancing right now i'll trell u how it goesd
lettherainfalldown
the reaction sorry about the psealling km dancing right now i'll trell u how it goesd

yeah you do that.
was actually a good idea, at least now they got a bit too embarassed to keep on watching
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA you should have seen the expression on their faces
oh was that fun!
hehe, yeah sorry I missed that, lol

Latest