good you mini?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you've got a warning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    yeh she'll approve you when she gets online
    ok then but in the mean time i can still post here right?
    so what house you in? i sure hope slytherin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xxx Mini xxX)
    yep thats right am sure she'll let you in shes really nice!!!
    good to know till now everyone has been
    so what house u in??
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm a ravenclaw.

ReputationRep:
    you've got a warning!
    yeh for advertising can you believe it? didnt mean to didnt know you couldnt ......lol! not bothered by it though!

so what have you been up to, hows things with you and your fella?

ReputationRep:
    am a........wait for it.................wait for it.............GRYFFINDOR....... .YEY!

ReputationRep:
    i'm a ravenclaw.
    oh well... second best after my house, but still ok i guess... its not like youre a gryffindor :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    am a........wait for it.................wait for it.............GRYFFINDOR....... .YEY!
    damn, that sure is a loss

ReputationRep:
    not really a loss because there are more of us and when quidditch strats we will beat you guys, watch, we have an unbeatable team, watch out coz am a beater!! and you dont want to get hit by me......you WILL get hurt!.......lol jokes!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeh for advertising can you believe it? didnt mean to didnt know you couldnt ......lol! not bothered by it though!

so what have you been up to, hows things with you and your fella?
    fine thanks he made up for it in more ways than one how's you?

ReputationRep:
    a gryffindor beater :rolleyes: i guess you'll be lucky if you don't knock your own teammates out before the game starts :p:

ReputationRep:
    it's nice to see that my house is winning, housepoint-wise... :rofl: gryffindor is in a pretty bad position though

ReputationRep:
    yeh i know but we will make a comeback u will see soon enough, gryffindors rule!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yes....

ReputationRep:
    fine thanks he made up for it in more ways than one how's you?
    wellllll that sounds interesting, good for you and him!

ReputationRep:
    yeh i know but we will make a comeback u will see soon enough, gryffindors rule!
    haha good luck indeed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lambda Delta Pi)
    a gryffindor beater :rolleyes: i guess you'll be lucky if you don't knock your own teammates out before the game starts :p:
    no way watch what happens then hey, i got skills when am up on that pitch, am like the David Beckham of quiditch............lol! what do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    no way watch what happens then hey, i got skills when am up on that pitch, am like the David Beckham of quiditch............lol! what do you reckon?
    I'm sure that most gryffindors would be able to fly a broomstick almost as well as David Beckam would, so i might just agree on that point :cool: but slytherins are born to triumph

ReputationRep:
    hey where you guys gone, am on my own now, i dont like being on my own......"sniff sniff" come back plz dont leave me..........!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.