Turn on thread page Beta

Anon or delete please...kind of obvious why!

This will probably end up being a ramble but:
    Tell me if this is really stupid.
    Any thoughts on if he feels the same way? :confused:

Okay so me and TSR guy just started chatting randomly on a thread as you do and then it moved to PM's and eventually MSN/texts.
    Its been like 3 months since we first started talking and recently we've been talking loads.

He flirts a lot and I flirt back too. However, I've noticed that whenever I insulting him in the slightest just to tease him, he gets really annoyed? Why!!!! Also, on TSR, he tells other guys not to chirpse me and generally acts protective of me, as if he owns me (but in a jokey way) I'm so confused by all this!! Is he trying to hint that he likes me or is he just a massive flirt who has got me over-analysing?

He's also been really keen on us meeting up... and so we're going to do something over half-term (a week away!! :eek:) I'm nervous but really excited at the same time and I know he is too... what do I expect? what do I wear? ahh this is all so weird... I just can't stop thinking about him even though I've never met him before/never even heard his voice/don't know him THAT well. :confused:

Tbh, I'm expecting loads of "wtf is wrong with you" replies, and in response: I WISH I KNEW!!
    But yeah TSR...help me out here!!! any thoughts/advice on clothes is appreciated

bump. anyone? :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    He is a pedo, run away.

P.S. Don't trust anyone online, they are never who they appear to be.

ReputationRep:
    you asked about a bazillion questions...? which are we supposed to answer? the last one on the clothes or what?

ReputationRep:
    The A_master will weigh in on this issue:

You sound like you totally have fallen for this guy before you've met him. Go meet up then form an opinion based on that; just stop over thinking everything.

As for the telling guys to back off thing, I do that with girls I chat to off TSR but it's for the banter really

ReputationRep:
    If you feel comfortable meeting him then do so. Obviously tell someone where you are going, or get someone to go with you incase he doesnt turn up or whatever. He may feel the same way you do, he may not. Just start off as friends and see what develops from there.

As for clothes, well I guess whatever you want to wear,unless you 2 will be going to somewhere formal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Okay so me and TSR guy just started chatting randomly on a thread as you do and then it moved to PM's and eventually MSN/texts.
    Its been like 3 months since we first started talking and recently we've been talking loads.

He flirts a lot and I flirt back too. However, I've noticed that whenever I insulting him in the slightest just to tease him, he gets really annoyed? Why!!!! Also, on TSR, he tells other guys not to chirpse me and generally acts protective of me, as if he owns me (but in a jokey way) I'm so confused by all this!! Is he trying to hint that he likes me or is he just a massive flirt who has got me over-analysing?

He's also been really keen on us meeting up... and so we're going to do something over half-term (a week away!! :eek:) I'm nervous but really excited at the same time and I know he is too... what do I expect? what do I wear? ahh this is all so weird... I just can't stop thinking about him even though I've never met him before/never even heard his voice/don't know him THAT well. :confused:

Tbh, I'm expecting loads of "wtf is wrong with you" replies, and in response: I WISH I KNEW!!
    But yeah TSR...help me out here!!! any thoughts/advice on clothes is appreciated
    On a serious note:
    Just dress casually, but take something that could change your outfit to make it smart if possible (see gilmore girls).
    Learn to relax, and just be yourself.
    Try to let things be natural.
    And I look forward to a thread in 2 weeks time saying "why doesn't he like me anymore:confused: " once you and he have :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I would never meet up with someone I met online :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lol he gets angry about you teasing him because 90% of people on here have a superiority complex - and are stupid, a bad mix.

Wear whatever you would normally wear obv.

<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

- He gets insulted because of his fragile ego.
    - You are apparently 'flirting' with someone on the internet, sort it out when you meet him in person, if it at all happens.
    - Lower your expectations. Honestly. For all you know he could be an utter non-social awkward geek :dontknow: Why are clothes such an issue?! Wear what you'd normally wear

ReputationRep:
    Meet in PUBLIC. See if you get along and take it from there. Next try not to meet people online...its lame.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf Is Wrong With U?

ReputationRep:
    He's a TSR geek. Don't go on a week-away with him on your first meeting, that's silly. Get to know him first.

ReputationRep:
    It's love :love:

Awwww!

ReputationRep:
    at least talk on skype first...cam-to-cam so you know that he is who he says he is.

If you want to meet up, take a friend with you and make sure you will be in public places.

I've met up with like 3 people from the internet and they are lovely people :/

ReputationRep:
    He's blatanly going to read this.

I like you and I'd like to go on a date with you. Maybe we could do some maths.

Please keep anon; don't want anyone to know who I am.

You really shouldn't have started this thread though. These guys might be getting ideas.

ReputationRep:
    Lol but he's so going to guess that it's him if he reads this. I wanna know who it is :mmm:

Just stay cool and be yourself etc etc wear what you normally would that looks good?

He sounds like he has potential to be a bit of a **** :indiff:

You err know what he looks like right? And it might be a good idea to have a phone call or two before you meet to perhaps break the ice a teensy bit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I so want to know how this turns out...

Have you seen what he looks like on webcam before you go and meet him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.