Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mouth too small watch

Announcements

Wondered if anyone could offer me any advice - the guy I'm seeing can't come from handjobs alone, and we're not at the point where we would sleep together. Unfortunately I have a really tiny mouth, and am unable to continue giving blowjobs for large amounts of time - and find it incredibly painful. I don't suppose anyone can offer any advice (that's not sex tips, obviously)? I'm not sure what to do and I feel awful that I seem unable to make him come.

ReputationRep:
    when you say he can't come from handjobs do you mean full stop? Ask him how he gets himself off and he can teach you exactly what he likes.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep.

Plus you are using your hands while using your mouth, aren't you? It means less in your mouth and more stimulation for him.

ReputationRep:
    There's a secret technique which might come in handy.

You put a credit card sideways in your mouth, and slam your face into a door.

Bingo, a bigger mouth

ReputationRep:
    If I put the advice on here it'll be a sex tip ie deleted instantaneously. PM me and I will give you some advice

ReputationRep:
    It used to hurt for me as i have a small mouth but the more you do it the less it hurts, your just not used to stretching those muscles that far.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.