Turn on thread page Beta

tutor has a personal vendetta against me watch

seriously she keeps saying nasty thing to me and me only.

i feel bad because we already got our marks back for semester one. she scored me really lowly - lower than i think i deserved.

i think i wrote something personal about her teaching methods on facebook once. all our lecturers at uni use facebook. but i didn't think that people could see my page back then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess you can't say you're completely faultless in this.

Lecturers don't belong on facebook

ReputationRep:
    Why not?
    Are they not allowed to have friends? FFS!

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't be posting Uni related stuff on there in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    lol you "think" you wrote something on Facebook about her. c'mon you either did or you didn't

Even if she is pissed off about what you said on Facebook (which incidentally pretty much makes this your fault) she's a professional, so i doubt she'd mark you lowly because of personal feelings. Maybe you're doing worse than you "think" you should be and it's not just her?

Maybe you could try apologising for what you said if you think that's the problem?

(Original post by StokeKez)
    Even if she is pissed off about what you said on Facebook (which incidentally pretty much makes this your fault) she's a professional, so i doubt she'd mark you lowly because of personal feelings.

Maybe you could try apologising for what you said if you think that's the problem?
    She keeps saying really personal things about me in class. Its all aimed at me, no-one else in the group. That got me thinking she has a problem with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She keeps saying really personal things about me in class. Its all aimed at me, no-one else in the group. That got me thinking she has a problem with me
    If that is true it is quite unprofessional. Write down what she says, and once you have a long list, quote her to herself and ask her why she said these things. If she is not responsive, go and complain about her. If she says these things in class, you should have plenty of witnesses.

ReputationRep:
    Record what she says, then inform her that if she doesnt stop then you will be filling for harrassment

ReputationRep:
    Well damn, you should report her or something. I wish i could be more helpful on what to do but since i'm not a Uni student i don't actually know who you could go to.

i wrote on facebook something like "i hate her"

then later in the classroom she said "do you not like me or something?"

ReputationRep:
    There are, no doubt, (often anonymous) feedback systems in place where you can express views about her or her teaching methods without ****ging her off online. Piece of advice for the future - don't ever put anything on the internet that could come back to bite you in the arse.

ReputationRep:
    i wrote on facebook something like "i hate her"
    then later in the classroom she said "do you not like me or something?"
    And now we are supposed to pity you, or what? :rolleyes:

You sound like you deserve each other. :rolleyes: Like I said: if she is unprofessional in class and you can prove it, file a complaint.

If she is not unprofessional in class, but just doesn't like you as a person, well tough.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well i guess you deserve it to be honest, just cause its on facebook doesnt mean its private. next time you want to ***** about your lecturers do it over the phone because they probably havent tapped your line.

(Original post by llys)
    And now we are supposed to pity you, or what? :rolleyes:

You sound like you deserve each other. :rolleyes: Like I said: if she is unprofessional in class and you can prove it, file a complaint.

If she is not unprofessional in class, but just doesn't like you as a person, well tough.
    I made a mistake, I didn't mean for her to get her feelings hurt.

Shes getting her own back now!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.