Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who actually likes Taylor Swift? watch

ReputationRep:
    Based on the quality of her music, not her looks.

Seriously? She won the Grammy award for best album? :sigh: If she's Grammy worthy, then so is Justin Bieber.

Okay, she had like two good songs & she's pretty. That's it.

ReputationRep:
    I do. And :fyi: that was one of the best albums of all time.

ReputationRep:
    Not me, ha. She's absolutely crap.

ReputationRep:
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    She is pretty shagabble.

ReputationRep:
    She's not bad. People in U.K mainly don't appreciate her as much as Americans because of her style - country. The U.K is not a country loving county.

I don't like Beiber though.

ReputationRep:
    nobody, kanye west was the best thing to happen to her career

ReputationRep:
    Bieber is ******* god-awful. Enjoying his music is like being ass-raped by whatever company is making millions out of teenage girls. Swift writes her own stuff and has a decent voice. She also has the added advantage of not being ******* annoying, though she's by no means amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan at all, but she seems like a nice enough girl. And she does write her own songs so has talent.
    Not that that alone should result in a Grammy award!

It's her popularity that does it... she has lots of dedicated fans who love her and her music, so it doesn't surprise me that she won.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I do.

No he isn't.

/

ReputationRep:
    I like a few of her songs (though others are just so cheesy) and ermmmm but don't like HER necessarily (though I don't know her duh) but she just doesn't seem to be THAT award worthy yet people just have latched on to her and welll..yeah

ReputationRep:
    I like her. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I think she's good but I think there were loads of much better albums that could've won that Grammy.

ReputationRep:
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's alright, like someone else said though, the UK isn't known for their love of Country music, which essentially is what Taylor Swift is writing, even if it is very pop - cheese Country music. She's also pretty fit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really a fan, I think her music is OK, but not the sort I really enjoy. To each their own though.

ReputationRep:
    She ain't exactly bad or anything.

ReputationRep:
    i cant think of any songs by taylor swift i dont like.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like herr..her songs are too soppy and cheesy and she has nothing special about her. I have no idea how she walked away with album of the year!!

and i dont realy think she's that pretty either ...like carrie underwood is way prettier and has a nicer voice and sings country yet there's more hyper about taylor!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.