Turn on thread page Beta

Why did this girl do this to me? watch

ReputationRep:
    Since I started college, a girl started checking me out and I see her pretty much every day despite the fact that she does not have any lessons with me. Coming from a private boys' school, I was too nervous to do anything and I really regretted it after a while. So a few weeks ago I've been looking to smile at her or something, but it seems that she lost interest (if she was even interested in the first place).

I couldn't really walk up to her and start a conversation because she is always hanging around with some other girl, and it would look weird if I were to approach her in that situation. So she doesn't look at me anymore or anything, and thats fine by me, but then something happened after college on Thursday.

I had to meet a friend after college, so I took a bus. That bus happened to be the bus she takes. I sat on the top deck on a window seat, and she got off after a few stops with her friend. So the bus drives slowly due to a traffic jam, and there they are, outside the bus turning their heads and looking straight up at me.

I pretended that I didn't notice at first, but then I looked back at them, and popped a slight smile because I was unsure why they kept looking at me so plainly. Then I pretended to get my phone out, played on it for like 20 seconds and looked back down. And there they were, still turning their heads back and looking at me.

To this day I'm still confused. I'll probably see her on Monday and every other day, but how should I react? I really don't care about getting to know her anymore, I'm just sat here thinking why they looked at me. I don't want them thinking I'm a freak or something?

ReputationRep:
    She probably still fancies you and was just checking you out/having a girly gossip about you to her friend. Try to stop worrying and over-analysing things so much

ReputationRep:
    They're wet for you mate, get them back to your place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    She probably still fancies you and was just checking you out/having a girly gossip about you to her friend. Try to stop worrying and over-analysing things so much
    But I didn't see them talk or anything, they were just looking straight at me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I don't really understand what's going on here - she was looking at you? That probably doesn't mean anything. It could mean she fancies you, but it's hardly a concrete sign of anything. I wouldn't read too much into it or overanalyse it. On the other hand, there's no harm in going up to talk to her next time you get a chance.

ReputationRep:
    talk about how even though it is frustrating 99% of the time you thanked god for that traffic because u got to see her smile :hubba: you will be inthere!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    talk about how even though it is frustrating 99% of the time you thanked god for that traffic because u got to see her smile :hubba: you will be inthere!!
    She didn't smile. They both had no expression on their faces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ph1r3)
    Coming from a private boys' school,
    Why do people send their kids to single sex schools?! It just makes for socially inept young adults.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Sorry, I don't really understand what's going on here - she was looking at you? That probably doesn't mean anything. It could mean she fancies you, but it's hardly a concrete sign of anything. I wouldn't read too much into it or overanalyse it. On the other hand, there's no harm in going up to talk to her next time you get a chance.
    I'm not saying she fancies me, I really don't care about that anymore. I just found it weird how they kept turning their backs and looking straight at me

ReputationRep:
    You can't base "like" on a few glances and looks. Make some small talk. Actually do it.

ReputationRep:
    I still don't know how to react? I mean I walk past these two like every single day

ReputationRep:
    maybe their vampires! or some kind of demon thing :p:

ReputationRep:
    That would suck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ph1r3)
    She didn't smile. They both had no expression on their faces
    oh..well erm say did i scare you lol

ReputationRep:
    You wuss !!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.