The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ben-smith
Maths at uni (hopefully focused on statistics and hopefully at Cambridge)
for AS:
-maths
-further maths
-physics
-chemistry
-history
-Spanish
I might do a postgrad
Even though Im still a year 11 I took maths early and I have nearly finished studying c1

I'm in year 11 too :P. Are you doing C1 module in June/July then? :P
I study philosophy and ethics, sociology, maths and food technology!:smile:
I want to do philosophy and sociology at uni wheyy :biggrin:
pinda.college
:wink: What do you want to do at university,what do you study now and what job do you want?

Please quote me for replys

:p: Have a good day

I want to do music :love:
I am doing AS English Lit, French, Music and Philosphy & Ethics (dropping this for A2)
Want to do Economics at uni, for some kind of job in Finance...accountant or actuary maybe?

AS: Economics, Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Critical Thinking :smile:
pinda.college
:wink: What do you want to do at university,what do you study now and what job do you want?

Please quote me for replys

:p: Have a good day

I want to do Medicine at uni and at the moment I'm studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Literature.
ben-smith
Maths at uni (hopefully focused on statistics and hopefully at Cambridge)
for AS:
-maths
-further maths
-physics
-chemistry
-history
-Spanish
I might do a postgrad
Even though Im still a year 11 I took maths early and I have nearly finished studying c1

nice!

i'm an aspiring medic in y11 :smile:, thinking of doing:

- maths
- chemistry
- physics
- german
- biology (self-teaching)
- critical thinking AS
Reply 46
Check out the sig :wink:
Law hopefully.

Studying AS Maths, politics, economics and history at the moment, and then dropping maths for A2 as im failing epicly at it =[ (on a side note if I got straight A's in all my subjects at AS and A2 apart from maths as AS which i got say a C or even worse in, would that significantly hamper my chance of studying law at a top uni, say Warwick Durham etc??)
So many people want to do medicine!! - Any reason?
I'm studying English Language, Drama and Theatre Studies, English Literature and Sociology.
Going to do drama at university and then hopefully become a drama teacher!!
makingamemory
**** knows
I was thinking Graphic Design, or Geography

I do: Art, Geography, French, Biology

WOW same as me basically! except i do art, geo, french and photography xD and i knowww i want to do graphic design =)
Reply 50
Philosophy :h: at somewhere like Cambridge, UCL, etc. hopefully :rolleyes:

At the moment I'm studying:
Philosophy
Eng. Lit.
History
Geography
Love them all and plan on continuing with all to A2 :p:

Think I probably want a career in the media ... journalism or similar but not that certain yet :smile:
Reply 51
Criminology with Law. Or just History

I am really not sure.

I'm doing History, Law, English Language and Psychology at A-Level.
Reply 52
I do the subjects in my sig. Want to do economics at Uni and don't really have a specific career in mind after that. Maybe a masters degree If I do well enough at UG level, then further study after that.
I am studying Law, Psychology,Sociology and Business studies.
I want to do a BSC (C800) Psychology degree.
My dream job would be a Clinical psychologist or a Counselling Psychologist.
Reply 54
medicine

currently doing: chem, bio, maths and physics

so many people want to do medicine! eeek!
Im doing

Maths

Further Maths :woo:

Physics

Photography

and would love to do Aerodynamics at University :biggrin:
Reply 56
Niki_girl
AS Options -->

Biology
History
English Literature
Chemistry

I want to study Biological Sciences at university...lol I know it's weird without physics/ maths but I hate them...and even Oxford only requires Biology A-level essentially!

What about you?

I know this is a bit off-topic but, i'm planning on studying the exact courses as the ones you've stated :p:
just like to ask, how's the workload and how much do they differ from GCSE? thanks!
Reply 57
At the moment I'm studying: History, philosophy and geography (+ French on my own).
I can't decide on what I wanna study at uni: probably either Chinese, history or geography...
I want to get into journalism (more specifically magazine journalism) and wanted to do a degree in it...but after doing research probably going to do a subject like english/english lit/ english and creative writing at uni and then do a NCTJ course for journalism and see where I go from there :smile:

I'm currently doing: A2 English Lit, Media Studies and Economics (which I hate but I'm stuck so I have 2 do well in it :mad:)
Reply 59
i study: french, law, english lit, psychology

i want to do law + international relations

Latest