Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I agree. If you found out one of the courses was better/better suited then i would go to that, if not, and the courses were around the same, then personally i would gp for Bath. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat$)
    I agree. If you found out one of the courses was better/better suited then i would go to that, if not, and the courses were around the same, then personally i would gp for Bath. Good luck!
    Yes, I prefer Bath for the course actually! Thanks for your input, you're the first to be more pro-Bath, hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I came across the same problem as you here in 2017. I will be very grateful if you tell me about your decision and how you feel about it now. Thanks a lot!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I came across the same problem as you here in 2017. I will be very grateful if you tell me about your decision and how you feel about it now. Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Factor in tuition inflation since 2010 of the OP. 2017 tuition:
    WBS: £28,000
    Bath: £13,000

Is WBS MiM better than Bath MiM: Yes
    Does WBS merit its prohibitive tuition, more than 2x? Is WBS 2x better than Bath? No.

(Original post by Sissi_1)
    Hi, I came across the same problem as you here in 2017. I will be very grateful if you tell me about your decision and how you feel about it now. Thanks a lot.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.