The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 1
have you got an unconditional/conditional offer? (just asking as I'm not sure if conditional people will get accomo offers till they receive their results).
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
RyanW67
have you got an unconditional/conditional offer? (just asking as I'm not sure if conditional people will get accomo offers till they receive their results).

I have an unconditional :biggrin:
Reply 3
lucky u!! 1 week til results. At the mo I have ABC, but need BBB. I resat my german last year as i got a D, and so far have brought it up to a C...all i need now is a B!!

I applied for Rig/Rut
Reply 4
Rig rut is a tres-cool hall, but be careful of the warden, IIRC Paul leaney........ :evil:
Reply 5
lol why?
Reply 6
aaah, hes just bit of a funny (not haha) guy, but then again, I think you have to be to be a warden. He is an engineering lecturer that I have had for various modules.

Just a very funny bloke, he either loves you or loathes you, and you generally have no say in the matter!
Reply 7
Bex!
lucky u!! 1 week til results. At the mo I have ABC, but need BBB. I resat my german last year as i got a D, and so far have brought it up to a C...all i need now is a B!!

I applied for Rig/Rut

I guess they will still let you in with ABC
Reply 8
well i hope so! its stupid cos either way its 300 ucas points. but they changed it this year to just BBB cos so many people got the grades last year
Reply 9
Bex!
well i hope so! its stupid cos either way its 300 ucas points. but they changed it this year to just BBB cos so many people got the grades last year

Dont worry hopefully you will in and we might meet in one of the lectures as both of us are doing business school degrees.

Latest

Trending

Trending