Psycho rant tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Plus he wasnt even bloody English.
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobFossil)
    :facepalm:
    Oh I suppose that was the wrong thing to say aswell:rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    Hadn't even noticed the casual racism. What a fan dan you are OP.

ReputationRep:
    I was out last night and I'm always overly friendly and end up getting stalked all night. I totally hate it when some guys think they have the right try to touch you up just because you spoke to them. What is that all about?
    I can't stand that.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I suppose that was the wrong thing to say aswell:rolleyes:.
    I thought you were busy playing COD?

ReputationRep:
    just chillax for once - not everyone has to know your opinion on everything, ask other ppl for theirs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobFossil)
    I thought you were busy playing COD?
    Meh, my brother won't get off the xbox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Hadn't even noticed the casual racism. What a fan dan you are OP.
    Whats that?

ReputationRep:
    Meh, my brother won't get off the xbox.
    Try stabbing him in the taint.

ReputationRep:
    Whats that?
    Means you're a fanny.

You do come across this thread like you have a bad attitude

ReputationRep:
    Means you're a fanny.
    Nice.
    I'm not a racist, my dog and some of my friends are black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    You do come across this thread like you have a bad attitude
    I dont at all, I'm not in the best mood just now is all:dontknow:.

ReputationRep:
    Nice.
    I'm not a racist, my dog and some of my friends are black.
    What's your pubic hair like? Is that black also?

Cuz if so that totally means you're 100% not racist :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. What has his nationality got to do with anything. " I wasn't attracted to him" would have done.

There is nothing wrong with being opinionated but maybe think a little before you speak, is the person you are talking to likely to take offence for example. I wouldn't say you should censor your thoughts for others, however bearing them in mind when you talk to them may help.

It isn't always OK to say what you think when you think it, at times you will need to hold your tongue and keep your thoughts to yourself or only tell certain people. Perhaps try being more subtle about your opinions, it is not just what you say but the way you say it. You can be opinionated without offending people or having someone say you are hard or cold etc.

With the guy - all you needed to do was state that you were not interested or walk away. It is irritating and no he doesn't have the right but deal with it maturely. Make it clear you are not interested (hand gesture, shake your head, mouth "no" if it is too loud etc), walk/move/dance away, if he comes back repeat and walk/move/dance away, repeat if necessary - he will soon get the message.

ReputationRep:
    What's your pubic hair like? Is that black also?

Cuz if so that totally means you're 100% not racist :yep:
    You sure?

ReputationRep:
    the fact people are always telling me how opinionated I am, it's really getting to me. Apparently I'm a hard person to like, but I can't see why I shouldnt put my opinions across, especially when I know I'm right=/. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut in future[that'll be hard=P] because I obviously never say the right things. Admittedly it's mostly my family, how can my own mother tell me I'm hard to like? I have a ridiculous sense of humour; no one gets it, and too many opinions. I swear it's impossible to meet anyone with my outlook on life, no wonder I'm always single. I doubt i'll meet anyone with my likes anyways;].

I think I'm a nice person though, I was out last night and I'm always overly friendly and end up getting stalked all night. I totally hate it when some guys think they have the right try to touch you up just because you spoke to them. What is that all about? I did say to him ''You do realise I'm a lesbian don't you?''- made me laugh. It didnt stop the little weirdo though did it:mad:. Plus he wasnt even bloody English.

I don't really know what this has achieved but oh well, needed to vent:dontknow:.
    You sound like an insufferable tw*t.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.