Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    look over your should when you're wearing a loose tank or some sort of cleavage that makes men simply go ape ****.

How do you feel when you catch them staring?

(no nothing happen to me, i usually do this but i rarely ever get caught since im pretty tall-- sometimes you can't help but to notice women shorter than you with no bra on)

note: this might be in the wrong category.

ReputationRep:
    im so oblivious to it that i only notice when someone points it out to me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, me and my boyfriend went on his work's weekend away with everyone from his work and we were the youngest couple at 20, but his collegue, who is 27, had an 18 year old girlfriend. But this girl would constantly have her boobs out. Like wearing button up tops with about 50% of the buttons undone. She wasn't particularly attractive or nice either, but it was so vulgar, so instead of having all the guys swoon over her, the majority of people were laughing at her. Moral: too much cleavage is bad, and showing it off on purpose is even worse.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I tend to make effort to put mine away, I'm fairly busty though so it just wants to come popping out.. *ahem* apologies for that nice image right there.

I rarely notice. If I'm notice, its a bit like DUDE. be more subtle!! (If I notice you must be being really obvious about it!)

ReputationRep:
    Because it doesn't happen to me much, I'm usually a bit flattered when I notice it. I'm aware that's not the normal or correct response to have, but unless the guy is old or being way too obvious it doesn't bother me.

Maybe they are wearin a bra but they have erected nipples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilongo)
    look over your should when you're wearing a loose tank or some sort of cleavage that makes men simply go ape ****.

How do you feel when you catch them staring?

(no nothing happen to me, i usually do this but i rarely ever get caught since im pretty tall-- sometimes you can't help but to notice women shorter than you with no bra on)

note: this might be in the wrong category.
    It's extremely awkward when you first notice but I only realise when a man makes it VERY obvious. I tend to casually fix my top so that my cleavage isn't visible when I catch them glancing.

ReputationRep:
    I think if they are properly exhibiting them then they won't care if they caught you (in fact they'd probably like it). Otherwise I imagine it would be quite awkward. I sometimes look unconsciously but stop myself as soon as I realise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Because it doesn't happen to me much, I'm usually a bit flattered when I notice it. I'm aware that's not the normal or correct response to have, but unless the guy is old or being way too obvious it doesn't bother me.

whoa whoa whoa...back up 5 notches...

chu mean it's not the 'correct' response?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/14sntcy.gif

(Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Maybe they are wearin a bra but they have erected nipples
    im 16 and i have relatively big boobs for my age 28GG and when i do wear tight tops i feel self concious which is why i've started wearing baggy tops all the time
    but pretty much its because my nipples are erect unknowingly im oblivious to it.
    But its mainly old pervy men who openly stare
    If your going to wear a low cut top make sure that your cleavage looks classy not tarty!!!

ReputationRep:
    That's why I never wear low cut tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilongo)
    whoa whoa whoa...back up 5 notches...

chu mean it's not the 'correct' response?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/14sntcy.gif
    I mean, generally, girls aren't really supposed to say 'yes, I like it when guys stare at my tits'.

It isn't exactly the accepted feminist position type thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    I mean, generally, girls aren't really supposed to say 'yes, I like it when guys stare at my tits'.

It isn't exactly the accepted feminist position type thing.
    ah feminist, gotcha.

Awkwardness is simply the confuse/observable state in which someone has no particular inclination to react a certain way, a state in which one is trying to categorize a certain act* they've observed for the first time--it's usually the first times.

I'd think feminist would slap me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.