Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do in this situation ... Watch

ReputationRep:
    So there's a girl at school you like and she asked for your MSN. You give it to her and you accept her later that evening after school. You talk for a while and then go off for the night. The next day after school on Facebook she ask you to go on MSN, you talk about things and she asks you who you fancy. You tell her that you like her.

However since then you've found it harder to talk to her, she hasn't been starting the conversations between you and many of them have been shortlived. You want her back as you like her. What would you do?

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her that you didn't mean to freak her out and if she doesn't feel the same then nothing has to change and you'll never mention it again?

Edit: You might get more of a response to this if you put it in Health and Relationships

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it's okay to slap a *****.

God bless Sean Connery.

Seriously though, I wouldn't even apologise or anything, just act normal. If she isn't starting conversations then you can try but if she doesn't want to talk to you that's that.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be all like:

"'Sup, lady? My name's Slim Shady,
    I'm the lead singer in D12, baby."

ReputationRep:
    Just nudge her 24/7 bro. Either that, or the slim line.

ReputationRep:
    You told her far too early imo.

Girls like a challenge, they don't like it when guys hand themselves to them.*

I say back off for a while and try talking to her in a week or so, see if she comes back to talk to you.

*May not apply to all girls

ReputationRep:
    She was constantly asking so I sort of gave in. She was desperate to know.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.