The Student Room Group
Reply 1
tea_or_coffee?
What are the possible advantages of abstaining from sex? Does it improve your physical preformance such as in sports, ie: increasing energy and aggresion due to higher testosterone levels? Also, can it help you to build muscle because less body resources are used up producing sperm, so instead can be diverted for use in building muscle?

What are your thoughts?:boxing:

The only reasons I can think of a moral or spiritual.

Not ejaculating doesn't give you super strength, sadly.
Reply 2
There is none.
Reply 3
The differences are so small that it isn't worth it so just keep on doing it
Reply 4
TBH even if it was true/major factor.

I'd rather have more sex than more muscle

just sayins'
testicular cancer.
I heard from a blog a few years ago that some boxers and rugby players don't have sex while preparing for a big fight/ rugby match to conserve their energy and keep them focused. :shrug:
Reply 7
Casshern1456
I heard from a blog a few years ago that some boxers and rugby players don't have sex while preparing for a big fight/ rugby match to conserve their energy and keep them focused. :shrug:

And I bet there's just as many who bash one out right before the match.
Reply 8
it apparantly enhances creative energy in men and women. and yes, many famous athletes eg david haye often abstain before major sport event to perform better
None.

Go forth and multiply.

tea_or_coffee?
Also, can it help you to build muscle because less body resources are used up producing sperm, so instead can be diverted for use in building muscle?

On the contrary. Sex is pretty decent exercise if you do it right :lol:
Also, can it help you to build muscle because less body resources are used up producing sperm, so instead can be diverted for use in building muscle?

Don;t you produce it all the time anyway, so how would that help?

Latest

Trending

Trending