Turn on thread page Beta

This has been going on now for a few months now, I've been with my boyfriend for just under a year now, and he just doesn't seem bothered that we don't have sex. I don't feel confident enough to make a move because he makes me feel like a [email protected] when ever I try something, i.e he'd ask me what I was doing or to leave him alone or something along them lines. I know he doesn't mean it in a way that he's not interested, but now I've decreased in "making the move" he keeps asking me why I don't try it on with him, yet he's exactly the same, he's hardly trying it on every half hour either. Has he lost interest or something?

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him.

ReputationRep:
    It's not really right for that to be happening so early in your relationship. You just definitely talk to him and discuss why exactly he's telling you to leave him alone..

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he has a low sex drive, this may be the main cause.
    Or possibly he could be getting it somewhere else, Sorry to say but it could be a possibility. I hope thats not true, but you need to have a serious conversation about this and it's not fair on you if he is denying you and refusing for some reason.
    It could be that the last time you had sex, it may have been a bad experience (No offence) but it may have put him off or that he just really isn't interested in sex, full stop.
    Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Sex isn't everything to a relationship.

(Original post by Aurora92)
    Or possibly he could be getting it somewhere else, Sorry to say but it could be a possibility.
    Nah it's not that, I'm with him pretty much 24/7.

And as it turns out, we had sex last night it was amazing.
    Thanks for the advice though guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skylight)
    Sex isn't everything to a relationship.
    No-one said it was so I don't know why you posted that, other than to use a baseless cliché to sound right of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    No-one said it was so I don't know why you posted that, other than to use a baseless cliché to sound right of course.
    Lol. Sometimes I just love your blunt comments. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    What I meant was, just because the lack of sex, doesn't mean the relationship is over and they aren't interested. Sorry for being so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you had some OP I'm facing a similar (although less serious) problem and trying to get it sorted.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.