Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP NEEDED PLZ!is this too short for a university interview? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd probbbbbably go for something longer. Think about it: if you make a bad first impression, that may be your offer down the pan. It's not so much to sacrifice to either wear smart trousers or a slightly longer skirt. It's lovely, but I'd play it really safe with something so important.

Saying that: if you have an interview at UCL, you're very likely to get an offer, and it is mainly about your personality. However first impressions are very important - if you dress smartly, they'll like you more! I wore smart trousers, kitten heels and a shirt to my UCL interview.

ReputationRep:
    It's totally fine. I wore a skirt that length to my uni interviews and got in. I've seen people in jeans and trainers at interviews!

ReputationRep:
    I agree - it's fine. To my interview I wore a tiny grey miniskirt, woolly tights, pumps and black vest top. Plus when you try it on you'll probably find it won't be that short, because models are usually very tall so it'll look shorter on her than most people.

ReputationRep:
    i think it is perfect, not that short and not that long. if i were you im going to wear it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.