Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In your opinion in what way do people need to change their behaviour in relation to the environment?

Any opinions would be much appreciated......

ReputationRep:
    in relation to what?

ReputationRep:
    Your question is a little vague. Are we talking global warming, ethical treatment of resources, what?

ReputationRep:
    they need to stop doing stuff.
    duh

ReputationRep:
    well i can only speak for myself and theres nothing i need to change, my carbon footprint is pretty low to start with

ReputationRep:
    My opinion: don't go to China unless you absolutely have to. The enviromental pollution there is crazy, you could'nt see more than 30 feets away in the streets and you'll also shorten your life from all that crap your breathing in.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chassi)
    Your question is a little vague. Are we talking global warming, ethical treatment of resources, what?
    global warming, rising sea levels, climate change etc ......

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?

Yes I agree that the environment exists !

What I think people should do is look at what the people who are taxing us are doing, and how seriously they are taking the whole global warming thing. Doing this will allow us to see how sure they are that people are indeed contributing to global warming, for example they have not allowed the stanstead expansion........oh wait..........

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.