Turn on thread page Beta

One sided relationship watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Well ok: New relationship or single.
    I'm sorry if i'm being stupid, but why am I going to break up with my boyfriend before autumn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDareYou)
    I'm sorry if i'm being stupid, but why am I going to break up with my boyfriend before autumn?
    It's his opinion. What he's saying is that you two aren't matched well. Your boyfriend doesn't care very much as he doesn't want to listen to what you're saying............. And you're too needy.

(Sorry for putting words in your mouth (guy with Sammy L as his profile pic) but thought I'd do the honours).

IMO you are being quite stupid & waaay too needy, the little advice which has been given on this thread has been ignored as you don't really seem to want to resolve the issue (still not really sure what the issue is) rather than moan about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    It's his opinion. What he's saying is that you two aren't matched well. Your boyfriend doesn't care very much as he doesn't want to listen to what you're saying............. And you're too needy.

(Sorry for putting words in your mouth (guy with Sammy L as his profile pic) but thought I'd do the honours).

IMO you are being quite stupid & waaay too needy, the little advice which has been given on this thread has been ignored as you don't really seem to want to resolve the issue (still not really sure what the issue is) rather than moan about it.
    In what way have I ignored the advice on this thread, just because I haven't ended it or 'chilled' doesn't mean i haven't taken anything on board

ReputationRep:
    In what way have I ignored the advice on this thread, just because I haven't ended it or 'chilled' doesn't mean i haven't taken anything on board

Well your replies to posts have been of a "it still bothers me" or "our love isn't logical" nature.

No offense intended but it just seems that your quite naive and have a romantic mindset that you and your boyfriend are hopelessly in love. Not saying your not (I don't know either of you), I'm just saying that you're maybe rushing yourself into something that isn't (completely) there.

ReputationRep:

Well also that someone who acts like he does will never be in a lasting relationship. Some guys are introverted or business0orientated, but to never show love or care is completely different.

ReputationRep:
    No offense intended but it just seems that your quite naive and have a romantic mindset that you and your boyfriend are hopelessly in love.
    Er, the point is is that he's not.
    But the discussion with you is getting cyclical, thank you for your opinion

ReputationRep:
    Er, the point is is that he's not.
    But the discussion with you is getting cyclical, thank you for your opinion
    EXACTLY! :BANGHEAD:

ReputationRep:
    i personally dont think its much to worry about, somepeople just aren't comfortable talking about their feelings, especially after just two months, it doesnt mean they dont feel the same they just dont feel the need to talk about it all the time.

im fine admitting that i know my boyfriend loves me more than i love him, hes more comfortable talking about things, where as im not, he takes things more seriously, im slightly more relaxed and like my space, i love him to bits but not as much as i can tell he loves me, no relationship feelings are going to completely and entirely mutual straight away and 2 months isnt really anything to go by.

just relax a bit, love is a strong thing and can take longer to build up, if your too clingy you might put him off a bit, making the situation completely worse

sorry to ramble =/ xxxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.