Turn on thread page Beta

girlfriend = DUMPED!!!!! :D But she has loads of my stuff.......... how do i get it watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    she cant keep it so just ask for it back and if not threaten to phone the police.

and can I ask, where you good about the break up? and you were a good boyfriend, right?
    You haven't been following this guy's posts, have you. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Should have thought about that before you dumped her! The strategic taking back of stuff just before the dumping is one of the greatest skills in break ups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLobsterQuadrille)
    Get a cardboard box and put all of her stuff that you have of hers in it, and text her, saying you're going to bring it round for her at whatever time, or whenever is suitable for her. She'll hopefully return the favour.

Why did you break up?
    i was fed up of all the mini arguments and mind games so i said to her simple as.. get out of my life and let me live my own journey and she got pretty mad..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    well... like.. there not all of my clothes.. just a few of my good ones
    Wow that was fast i say (approx. 99.99% to the speed of light), weren't you planning to buy her a laptop earlier?guess things didnt go as planned?
    Just tell her that your xbox or razors are voodooed, if she doesnt return them in time x, mambo wimba shall befall her.

ReputationRep:
    Right... Get back with her, reclaim, then dump her. See, that's a win right there. :nod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    You haven't been following this guy's posts, have you. :sigh:
    it's not that dadpuncher guy, is it? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Buy it back off Ebay when she decides to sell it

ReputationRep:
    Seriously; with the amount of threads you keep creating about your relationship, how on earth did you get a girlfriend?

Oh and uber :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Seriously; with the amount of threads you keep creating about your relationship, how on earth did you get a girlfriend?

i am not as good as the book intelligence as I am in the relatinship.. but she wasn't very undersatnding....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)

This.:nopity:

ReputationRep:
    From the impression I've got from your previous threads, I guess your best bet would be to go and beat up her family until she gives you them back. It's the kind of style you're good at

ReputationRep:
    go to the house ask and collect your stuff (because its your stuff) and back hand that child if he tries to do anything . its your stuff to collect and its not like they'll call the police because your collecting your things.

ReputationRep:
    i used to play it with her bro all the time.. and i haven't played it in ages so i said he could borrow it...
    he said he will kill me if i go near her but he's only 11 !!!!
    i asked her whether i cud have my stuff back and she said the xbox is being kept as a punishment to remind me of what i did.. surely she can't do this!?
    Lawfully no, she can't do this. You can take her to the small claims court without much difficulty, you don't need a lawyer etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    From the impression I've got from your previous threads, I guess your best bet would be to go and beat up her family until she gives you them back. It's the kind of style you're good at
    it's nto my fault her family is crazy... i just wnana get my stuff back as she has no right surely? u agree with me..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    If she doesnt give them to you, take her to court
    It would be just like Judge Judy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    it's not that dadpuncher guy, is it? :curious:
    :sadnod:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just go to her yard and if she refuses just walk in and take your stuff. That's what I would do. Of course this depends on how big you are in relation to her Dad/brothers.

<3

ReputationRep:
    First off, congratulations for your new found freedom dude! :woo:

Secondly, what the :zomg: how can she smash up an xbox :mad: I'd ***** slap a girl if she did that, can't mess with a guy's games console :dry:

To get it back, just ask her to stop acting like some immature whore threatening to smash things up and give it back. If she doesn't, tell her she can go ahead and smash it up...and in return the whole world will see homemade secret videos of her being the whore that she is. It works dude, it works!

ReputationRep:
    She has:

my xbox 360
    clothes
    razor that i left at hers when she kicked me out
    phone

how do i get it back...
    she says she is gonna smash it up
    You are one of the biggest idiots i have ever had the displeasure of reading and i'm happy for her that she is done with you.
    (see his other topics)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    First off, congratulations for your new found freedom dude! :woo:

Secondly, what the :zomg: how can she smash up an xbox :mad: I'd ***** slap a girl if she did that, can't mess with a guy's games console :dry:

To get it back, just ask her to stop acting like some immature whore threatening to smash things up and give it back. If she doesn't, tell her she can go ahead and smash it up...and in return the whole world will see homemade secret videos of her being the whore that she is. It works dude, it works!
    cheers mate... i tried to ring her but when i did she screams nasty things like i hope you jump in a fire etc...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.