Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

girlfriend = DUMPED!!!!! :D But she has loads of my stuff.......... how do i get it watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The police do sometimes deal with this, I know someone who was threatened with having all their stuff broken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    First off, congratulations for your new found freedom dude! :woo:

Secondly, what the :zomg: how can she smash up an xbox :mad: I'd ***** slap a girl if she did that, can't mess with a guy's games console :dry:

To get it back, just ask her to stop acting like some immature whore threatening to smash things up and give it back. If she doesn't, tell her she can go ahead and smash it up...and in return the whole world will see homemade secret videos of her being the whore that she is. It works dude, it works!
    Read the rest of his topics dude, he's even beaten up her Dad so i think after all the hell he's put her through, he deserves it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    :sadnod:
    oh ffs :facepalm:

i gave advice to a full-time trolling professional. how embarassing.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/picard-facepalm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Go and get them and say if she doesn't give them to you or damages them, you will call the police and take her to court and demand compensation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    It would be just like Judge Judy :yep:
    Haha, im also a big fan of judge judy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Go and get them and say if she doesn't give them to you or damages them, you will call the police and take her to court and demand compensation.
    is it as simple as that.. i thought id need to get a lawyer etc...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Read the rest of his topics dude, he's even beaten up her Dad so i think after all the hell he's put her through, he deserves it.
    oh :erm:

Still though, smashing xbox > beating up dad :yep: he just beat him up, in return she's committing murder! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    Right... Get back with her, reclaim, then dump her. See, that's a win right there. :nod:
    I agree with that, :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    oh :erm:

Still though, smashing xbox > beating up dad :yep: he just beat him up, in return she's committing murder! :shock:
    i come on to tTSR to ask for the advaic.. not for attacking.. he deserved it even thoguh i regret it, but her whole family is psycho.. i rang her and she screams down the phone hatred !!! i don't deserve it! she said my phone is in the toilet :!!!!!! (iphone)

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I think you should start doing a weekly summary of your relationship threads. This story's like a **** soap opera

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    i used to play it with her bro all the time.. and i haven't played it in ages so i said he could borrow it...
    he said he will kill me if i go near her but he's only 11 !!!!
    i asked her whether i cud have my stuff back and she said the xbox is being kept as a punishment to remind me of what i did.. surely she can't do this!?
    this is brilliant. but anyway just wait until shes out and then knock on the door and sweet talk her mother and get your things back. if you can shag her mum in the process thats an added bonus. Only a few special men can pull this off though

i used to play it with her bro all the time.. and i haven't played it in ages so i said he could borrow it...
    he said he will kill me if i go near her but he's only 11 !!!!
    i asked her whether i cud have my stuff back and she said the xbox is being kept as a punishment to remind me of what i did.. surely she can't do this!?
    Maybe you can punch her brother in the face too. Make sure you pick up the laptop with Windows 2000 and also try, for the love of god, to avoid her father. He remembers you punching him in the face and he's been waiting.

ReputationRep:
    could i legally do that?
    Yes. She has no right to trash all of your personal belongings because she hates you.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the smashing up thing was a bit extreme but you did smash her room. Not that is is fair but no I understand where she is coming from.
    Again, go round, apologise and calmly ask for your things back and learn a valuable lesson about the way you treat people and behave toward others.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you'll eventually find it on her lawn, or if your lucky, your lawn. You'll know the exact day becuase you will have intense rain, hail, snow and sleet with a chance of a small tornado. So everything will be fooked up anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottielottie)
    Don't worry, you'll eventually find it on her lawn, or if your lucky, your lawn. You'll know the exact day becuase you will have intense rain, hail, snow and sleet with a chance of a small tornado. So everything will be fooked up anyway.
    this BETTER not happen :|

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wouldn't expect any of that stuff back.

ReputationRep:
    Buy that window 2000 laptop and chuck it through her window,
    save up some money and buy car insurance and then drive it and smash it through her house? XD

ReputationRep:
    she says she is gonna smash it up
    Maybe she's following your example, you did smash up her stuff afterall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Maybe she's following your example, you did smash up her stuff afterall.
    that was when i was angr.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.