Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girlfriend = DUMPED!!!!! :D But she has loads of my stuff.......... how do i get it watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    She has:

my xbox 360
    clothes
    razor that i left at hers when she kicked me out
    phone

how do i get it back...
    she says she is gonna smash it up
    You'd be better off to do the swapping through a trusted mutal friend. That way, you don't have to see each other, and you can start moving on.

Just curious, why did you two break up?

Jess x

ReputationRep:
    OMG your the guy from yesterday, you totally deserve it mate.. after you smash up her iphone and punch her dad in the face, wtf do you expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    she cant keep it so just ask for it back and if she has broke them or says no threaten to phone the police.

and can I ask, where you good about the break up? and you were a good boyfriend, right?
    Yeah he was... apart from the fact that he walked into his gf's room and smashed up her things - including her iphone and when her dad told him to keep away from her.. he punched him in the face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >RazorImages<)
    You'd be better off to do the swapping through a trusted mutal friend. That way, you don't have to see each other, and you can start moving on.

Just curious, why did you two break up?

Jess x
    basically.. i was fed up of her mind games and attitude always mad at me etc... so i said stay away from me and let me live my life ok! and she just went crazy and threw all her homework on the floor and started scraming at me so i drove home

ReputationRep:
    that was when i was angr.
    So it is fine when you are angry to smash her room up but when she's angry with you her smashing your belongings is wrong? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undisclosed?)
    Offer her a laptop with windows 2000 as a trade for all your stuff?
    I don't get it, please explain? it seems like it has potential to be very funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    oh :erm:

Still though, smashing xbox > beating up dad :yep: he just beat him up, in return she's committing murder! :shock:
    At least an xbox can be replaced .
    He can't love it that much anyway if he left it there.

ReputationRep:
    could i legally do that?
    Edit: I just seen who you are. I agree, you deserve to have your stuff smashed up.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you collect it BEFORE dumping

ReputationRep:
    She has:

my xbox 360
    clothes
    phone

how do i get it back...
    Oh, Hey.

You again with another "girlfriend" thread.

I've never known a relationship to be as messy and controversial as yours. At least it's over now? You won't have to deal with scary Dad's or buying her a netbook.

How about you leave all your stuff at hers to compensate for smashing her i-phone and punching her Dad in the face?
    :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    You're probably not gonna see that stuff again - if someone smashed up my room, and then dumped me, I'd go to town on their stuff and smash it up with a vengence. Then post pieces to them every so often

Seriously though, I'd be suprised if you every saw any of that stuff again in one piece OP.

ReputationRep:
    if she lives with her parents, wait for them to be in, then go round there
    Good luck, nasty break ups are horrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finbar21)
    tried to buy his girlfriend a cheap, windows 2000 laptop to make up for things.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, the thread starter made a previous thread asking if buying a netbook with Windows 2000 would be an appropriate way to patch things up with her. Judging by this post it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    She has:

my xbox 360
    clothes
    phone

how do i get it back...
    The sensible thing would've been to have got it back first.

ReputationRep:
    OP made another thread about planning to purchase his (former) gf a laptop from ebay with windows 2000 as a way of making up with her.

keep us updated OP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    if she lives with her parents, wait for them to be in, then go round there
    Good luck, nasty break ups are horrible!
    Not really the best advice considering he punched her Dad in the face a few days ago...

He deserves the nasty break-up!

ReputationRep:
    Course you could legally take her to court...have you never seen judge judy. You could always buy her a crappy laptop with windows 2000 on...that's sure to get revenge on her :p: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chiggy321)
    Basically, the thread starter made a previous thread asking if buying a netbook with Windows 2000 would be an appropriate way to patch things up with her. Judging by this post it wasn't.
    Op claimed it didn't know why the GF and her dad were mad at it. The thread before that one (deleted) was about how the OP had punched the dad in the face.

ReputationRep:
    Listen Guy, if you let her destroy your Xbox she's WON !!

Plus you'd be branded a weakling !!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.