The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I knew u'd punched her dad in the face from things other people had said...but smashing her iphone as well...sounds like she's well shut of you. And you're wondering whyy she was mad at you...hmmm let me think?
Don't you think you're being a slight hypocrit?...You smashed her things when she made you mad and now...seeing as you've broken her iphone what's the difference between her cutting up/ damaging all the belongings she has in her possession.
YOU are in the wrong...not She. What happened to the "I'm a really good boyfriend and I want to make things right" spiel huh? Because I'm of the belief that 2 wrongs don't make a right then I don't think she should take revenge...but maybe you'd better hope she has the same philosophy or...uhmm oh dear
Reply 101
desertwarrior
i used to play it with her bro all the time.. and i haven't played it in ages so i said he could borrow it... :s-smilie:
he said he will kill me if i go near her but he's only 11 !!!!
i asked her whether i cud have my stuff back and she said the xbox is being kept as a punishment to remind me of what i did.. surely she can't do this!?

yu could go along to her house, and ask for her brother, ask him for a game
GottaLovePhysics! :)
Get domestic thingy police. They exist, im just not sure how to contact them.
They called round my friends house when there stuff was being devided. Sorry I cant help more than that.
Just hope she will calm down in the meantime.
Good one!

"Hi, is this the police?"
"Yes"
"Could you go round my girlfriends house and collect my clothes and xbox?"
Reply 103
desertwarrior
is it as simple as that.. i thought id need to get a lawyer etc...?

Dunno lol :laugh:
I doubt your ex knows either so the threat of it might just work? :dontknow: Say you're going to go round in 10 to collect them and if she doesn't let you, you will press charges. 10 minutes won't give her enough time to check if you could actually charge her or something haha :laugh:
SomeStudent
go up to her house, knock on the door and when she answers ask her to hand over your stuff.

dam it thats crazy

crazy like a fox
d123
I understand why she has your clothes and stuff, but why does she have your xbox?

I think he played on his xbox when he should have been paying attention to his girl, no question as to why he got kicked out
S_123
Dunno lol :laugh:
I doubt your ex knows either so the threat of it might just work? :dontknow: Say you're going to go round in 10 to collect them and if she doesn't let you, you will press charges. 10 minutes won't give her enough time to check if you could actually charge her or something haha :laugh:

he's a TROLL, don't feed him. he's posted millions of threads just like this one.

Latest

Trending

Trending