Are we still talking about height? :rolleyes:
Divine89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by trixx)
Are we still talking about height? :rolleyes:
HAHA! I'm sure 6ft would be adequate for any one.
trixx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
All the girls I know say they find tall guys more attractive and I'm sure MOST girls feel that way. But then you can be TOO tall! It sounds like you feel insecure about you're height. I'm guessing you're still in your teens and I think it might too early to feel short.
*Saffy*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm only 5 foot so anyone 5'1'' would be tall to me!
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm 5'8, and i consider anyone 5'9 or above tall, 5'5 or below short.

i wish i'm 5'10 / 5'11. :p:
r_raghav11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Above 5'10 is tall, below that is short i guess!
kinza75
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1 foot is too much of a difference isnt it...lol
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Divine89)
I've asked this before in a couple of threads but i've had no conclusive reply.

What do you (girls) consider 'tall'? And what do you consider Short?
I'd say 5'9 5'10" is tall and really anything below 5'6" for a fella is short imo xoxo
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tall girls scare me. Nothing worse than strolling down the street feeling cool and a tall girl walks past. I'm 5'11. To me anything below 5'6 is too short, anything above me is tall.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sami C)
Tall girls scare me. Nothing worse than strolling down the street feeling cool and a tall girl walks past. I'm 5'11. To me anything below 5'6 is too short, anything above me is tall.
well then sweetie dont stand near me I'm too short 4 ya xoxo
Filibuster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well one of my guy mates is 6'5, now he is tall. Few girls said that if he was a least 2'' smaller then that would be better. There are about 4 guys in my year that are 6'4 above. To me below 5'10 for a guy is a bit short.
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hehehe.. that means i am short.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by nasht)
hehehe.. that means i am short.
ya wouldnt be too short for me I'm only 4'11" :p: xoxo
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think i'm short... 5ft 2... so i reckon anything below about 5ft 4 is short and anything over 5ft 10 is tall for a girl.
Dramatic Star
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
May sound shallow- but tall boys to me are attractive. I'm 5"4 & my bf is 6". It is a little bit awkward sometimes. I think some girls prefer taller boys because it makes them feel more protected. I think I read about that in More or Cosmopolitan or something like that! :p:
Suzie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'm 5ft 10 myself... any guy the same hight or above is tall in my book!
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In a guy, anything shorter than 5ft 7/8 is small.

6 ft + is tall.

I'm 6ft 1. I just grew another inch!!! [over last few weeks].
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm I reckon generally 6ft+ is considered "tall", and maybe 5ft5 and below short. However, that's not to say that girls wouldn't go out with you because you're below 6ft (and, let's face it, people like that aren't worth going out with). I think girls who say they like "tall guys" just want quite a big height difference - they're hardly gonna get out a tape measure!

Don't stress being a tiny bit under what most girls would class as tall. Confidence can make up for that so if you stop worrying then you'll be fine!

Cxx
Viper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Any idea at what age a male and a female stops growing?

I mean I'm 19 but im 5'8''-5'9'', not really checked recently so not too sure, but its reasonable to say that I won't be growing taller anymore... right?
Viper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ciara)
Hmm I reckon generally 6ft+ is considered "tall", and maybe 5ft5 and below short. However, that's not to say that girls wouldn't go out with you because you're below 6ft (and, let's face it, people like that aren't worth going out with). I think girls who say they like "tall guys" just want quite a big height difference - they're hardly gonna get out a tape measure!

Don't stress being a tiny bit under what most girls would class as tall. Confidence can make up for that so if you stop worrying then you'll be fine!

Cxx
True that, its all about confidence. Although a taller person is normally naturally more confident than a shorter person.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1272)
79.65%
Leave (325)
20.35%

Watched Threads