Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cool that you got to 100, i dont get on too offen so my number is very very slowly rising, and i mean very slowly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    cool i live in Australia so understandable with the confusion. so wat do you do when you finish school at such a young age? oh hay if you don't mind me asking what's your name?
    nah,I dont mind.My name is 'Sanghavi' Its is a bit difficult to spell

ReputationRep:
    oh and it was my pleasure to add you to THE LIST you desrve it, it's a list of my forum friends so yay your my friend now hahahahahaha.
    and cute because of the way you talk, you sound like a cutie pie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    cool i live in Australia so understandable with the confusion. so wat do you do when you finish school at such a young age? oh hay if you don't mind me asking what's your name?
    well,we have one junior college and a senior.So in the junior college,we learn the basic of which sublect u want to take i the future!
    Wow u live in Australia!I have always wanted to come to Aus!*jealous*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prongs_TheGreat)
    nah,I dont mind.My name is 'Sanghavi' Its is a bit difficult to spell
    cool name, mines boring now.heehee lol. so like what time is it there? it's nearly 5:30 in the arvo here.

ReputationRep:
    well,we have one junior college and a senior.So in the junior college,we learn the basic of which sublect u want to take i the future!
    Wow u live in Australia!I have always wanted to come to Aus!*jealous*
    cool we have schools like that here, i just finished high school so now i go to colledge/Uni, i'm 18 so it's normal age here.
    and you should so come to Aus when your older, you can travel a bit ay, not to brag but it's nice here, well i love it.

ReputationRep:
    did you see i'm a junior member now heeehee, i'm on 79 now, i'm aiming for 100 before the weekend won't be hard.

ReputationRep:
    Cool u can score a century easily! It is now 12.30 in the afternoon
    I will surely come to Aus,but u have to be my guide!

ReputationRep:
    Only two more days to go!for X-mas!

ReputationRep:
    Cool u can score a century easily! It is now 12.30 in the afternoon
    I will surely come to Aus,but u have to be my guide!
    love to be your guide, hope you come in the next few years. have a merry christmas darl, and keep being cute, heehee. bye.

ReputationRep:
    I was cute,I am And Dont worry,I will be! :cool: Cool!
    BYE!

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    No ones here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Hmm? You really need to go to bed then.
    im still asleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No ones here.
    I'm here.
    Hey 2776. How come you have so much rep all of a sudden...?? *eyes 2776 suspiciously and enviously* lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    I'm here.
    Hey 2776. How come you have so much rep all of a sudden...?? *eyes 2776 suspiciously and enviously* lol
    My friend My rep has grown due to certain people realisng that in the future I would be a rep cow. Think of it as an investment for them.

After all who don't want 33+ rep in the cp? And thats only for now! Think about it, and I'll put you in my rep list as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My friend My rep has grown due to certain people realisng that in the future I would be a rep cow. Think of it as an investment for them.

After all who don't want 33+ rep in the cp? And thats only for now! Think about it, and I'll put you in my rep list as well.
    ooooooh, tempting.

Could it be my Christmas present??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    ooooooh, tempting.

Could it be my Christmas present??
    Indeed it could be.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.