Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I posted this in Q&A but figured might get more responses this way..

I accidentally submitted my application for student finance (pressed 'next' not realising it was going to send it).
    I'm really confused & I think its now saying that I cant apply income assessed online as when I click for someone to support an application, it says I need to complete a PFF1 form? ("if the student(s) listed below already have their 10/11 application for student finance approved, you will not be able to continue supporting their application online. If you still wish to support an application, you should complete a PFF1 form for new students or a PFF2 form for continuing students " )

Does anyone know if I just print off that one form only and send that? or do I need to fill in more forms (such as change of circumstances) on paper too? =/ Nothing else has changed, just that I wanted it to be income assessed and atm, I don't think it is..

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's not a change of circumstances so I presume you just print off the one form (PFF1). I'd phone my student finance if I were you just to be sure and let them know that are more forms to be sent.

ReputationRep:
    The PFF1 form is the form to be filled in by a parent to support a student applying for the first time. One each has to be filled in by both parents.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.