This May Sound Stupid... [chavs in london] Watch

This discussion is closed.
jamieuk20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Markus)
The only difference is the ones in london blow up trains and buses.
not quite, chavs are so thick they couldn't make a bomb. TERRORISTS blow stuff up.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the northern irish version...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/no31onl...egenerator.htm
dhutch
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JoeCool_Lemming)
Pretty much the same as all chavs. Isn't that the point of them?
word
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zhivago)
Pretty much. :p:

Do they have the same 'chav' staples though? For example here in 'The Pool' we don't call chavs, chavs - we call them scallies. And the fashion staple is Lacoste tracksuits, and Evisu clothing. Being honest, I can't understand how typical scallies/chavs can afford trainers at £150 a pop, or t-shirts for £80 a piece either...I mean, they're not the most affluent of people are they?

The tracksuits and Elizabeth Duke bling is a must for scallies down here. And of course the baseball caps - not so much Burberry though, usually Nike or Lacoste. Lacoste is quite expensive too though!

But yep, scallies round here think they're from the 'ghetto'. Favourite phrases include: "Come lad", "Na'min?", "Kidda...", "Nah lid"...etc. Favourite past-times: hanging out at the back of buses looking shifty, but screaming at the tope of their lungs about how Nakita/Dylan/Britney etc got shagged up a tree last "Saterdee" and smoking copious amounts of weed...

That kind of thing?
yer, i dont really get how chavs can afford to buy lacoste or burberry clothes. they are either probably fake or chavs just get benefits.
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes,london chavs are ghetto ones.scary!!!
jamieuk20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
chavs usually have about 9 kids in their families, their grandmas are all about 32 years old and they're the reason why welfare will never bloody work!
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamieuk20)
chavs usually have about 9 kids in their families, their grandmas are all about 32 years old and they're the reason why welfare will never bloody work!
generalisation.lol.but partly true.
jamieuk20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
have some rep lol
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh god, I'm tired. I thought you were advertising some kind of movie..

THIS MAY...... CHAVS IN LONDON!
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Go to Zone 1, there must be the smallest amount of chavs per capita there. Apart from when you get to Old Street.

Suburbs tend to have more chavs than anything though... once you get out to Enfield or down to Beckenham, Bromley, Croydon, Penge etc.
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Their staple in London is burberry... and a hell of a lot of it!
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Boy i lived in croydon for a time and whoot lots of chavs... and lots of trouble lol
princessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aye, lamentably croydon is full of them. but they arent any different from other pikeys nationally really, apart from the accent. you get the violent ones and the stupid ones who just make you laugh when you realise your superior intelligence.
Seabiscuit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Where do you get the really arrogant, middle class, think they know it all, students who's only role in life has been to sponge off their quite affluent parents, have a trouble free and comfortable way through life, but always manage to turn into their relatively stress free life into a drama, supported by their parents thus far and where they talk down to younger people to make themselves feel superior to those who wear cheap sports labels and jewellery because these people feel comfortable in it, but are mocked for it, and they can only afford these clothes because they were born into poverty and less comfortable lifestyle through no fault of their own and the only way they can see out of it is by trying to improve their social status...

in London? There must be a few...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads