Can you wear your PJ's to breakfast? Watch

This discussion is closed.
durhamdosser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Becca)
I know! Weird....Luckily I'm going to be living in the viaduct with lots of my friends nearby so hopefully that will make it a bit easier.
I'm going to be living on Hallgarth St, with half my friends in the Viaduct, the other half in Gilesgate and one very inconveniently in Neville's Cross. Silly boy. Still, hopefully people will stop by and see me after lectures
cobra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The only annoyin thing is when social science finalists come to tea in thier pjs
durhamdosser
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cobra)
The only annoyin thing is when social science finalists come to tea in thier pjs
Now that's just lazy. PJs are good til midday, but I LIKE wearing clothes.
katini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Filibuster)
Another question that I think needs to be asked? Apolofies for having to start a new thread.

So can you?
In Mildert you can. Deffos.
kozwoz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by shilling)
Sure you can. Whenever I've actually been up early enough to go to breakfast I've always gone in my pyjamas....in fact, I've gone to lunch in my pyjamas too. And with a towel rapped round my head....dunno if that'll change once Mary's goes mixed though. Hope not.
woo! someone at st. mary's. and they better blooming let us wear our PJs! who cares if there's boys?!
SammyD
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Damn, no pjamas at Hatfield!

I don't sleep in them but I wear pjamas around the house. I usually get dressed for dinner if I''ve been in them all day, and in the winter I love getting home from school and putting my pjamas on. I buy so many pairs of pjamas, they are just the best item of clothing ever.

And I know I spell it wrong.
Filibuster
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by SammyD)
Damn, no pjamas at Hatfield!

I don't sleep in them but I wear pjamas around the house. I usually get dressed for dinner if I''ve been in them all day, and in the winter I love getting home from school and putting my pjamas on. I buy so many pairs of pjamas, they are just the best item of clothing ever.

And I know I spell it wrong.
Tell me about it. Im wearing them now (too much info, nah). Theyr great, so comfy. I dont see the point of putting day clothes on if your not gunna go out that day. Although must say bit embarrassing wen someone knocks on the door.
Wat do you mean that you dont go to sleep in them?
BabyK
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by durhamdosser)
I'm going to be living on Hallgarth St, with half my friends in the Viaduct, the other half in Gilesgate and one very inconveniently in Neville's Cross. Silly boy. Still, hopefully people will stop by and see me after lectures
Where on Hallgarth?? I lived in 21A a.k.a. the little sh*t house with the blue door. It's a fab location though sure you'll enjoy "rolling" out of bed into lectures. Worry not though all my friends lived in Gilesgate as well and trust me they'll not only "stop by" to see you after lectures they'll come in, sit down & watch telly, use your microwave, help themselves to coffee, drop off all their stuff for the next day and use your sofa to crash whenever possible. All to avoid the painful journey up what I now refer to as Cardiac Hill Jr. at 2am after Studio. And the only thing they have going for them is Tesco. So there. :p:
durhamdosser
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BabyK)
Where on Hallgarth?? I lived in 21A a.k.a. the little sh*t house with the blue door. It's a fab location though sure you'll enjoy "rolling" out of bed into lectures. Worry not though all my friends lived in Gilesgate as well and trust me they'll not only "stop by" to see you after lectures they'll come in, sit down & watch telly, use your microwave, help themselves to coffee, drop off all their stuff for the next day and use your sofa to crash whenever possible. All to avoid the painful journey up what I now refer to as Cardiac Hill Jr. at 2am after Studio. And the only thing they have going for them is Tesco. So there. :p:
Number 26, with the green door (I think. It might be blue. Oh well.) It should be great. I'm looking forwards to spending more time with my Gilesgate friends, then... Who needs Tesco, anyway?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads