Turn on thread page Beta

Help !!! I need advice ! im an 18yr old girl falling in love with a 15/16yr old boy ! watch

Erm .... can anyone help me im an 18 yr old girl and im falling in love with my friend who is a 15 yr old boy ? can we hav a relationship or not ?. He is 16 in june, alhtough he is very mature, has previously gone thro heartbrake and generally says he wants to be with me, look after me and treat me well. im totally head over heals, and we get on sooo well.

But this 15yr old boy... his 17 yr old brother is also a friend of mine. i have been friends with his brother for longer, but also had sexual relations with him in the past. Although he was the one using me and never truly loved me, it was all just fun. Anyway my relations with his brother ended years ago, ad i have stayed friends with his brother. But now im totally in love with his younger brother and he says he loves me too.

But is it ok for an 18yr old girl to go out with a 15/16yr old boy ?. especially when i have history with his older brother ? help !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    He's under the age of consent and you've already slept with his brother. This is never going to go well.

ReputationRep:
    Before the brother did you go for the Dad?

ReputationRep:
    A mildly clever satirical take on the never-ending stream of TSR threads about middle-aged men getting with sixteen year olds. Interesting scenario but could be more realistically fleshed-out. B for effort. Send in your next draft by Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    lulz

i bet you're butters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Erm .... can anyone help me im an 18 yr old girl and im falling in love with my friend who is a 15 yr old boy ? can we hav a relationship or not ?. He is 16 in june, alhtough he is very mature, has previously gone thro heartbrake and generally says he wants to be with me, look after me and treat me well. im totally head over heals, and we get on sooo well.

But this 15yr old boy... his 17 yr old brother is also a friend of mine. i have been friends with his brother for longer, but also had sexual relations with him in the past. Although he was the one using me and never truly loved me, it was all just fun. Anyway my relations with his brother ended years ago, ad i have stayed friends with his brother. But now im totally in love with his younger brother and he says he loves me too.

But is it ok for an 18yr old girl to go out with a 15/16yr old boy ?. especially when i have history with his older brother ? help !!!!!!
    No. It's not "okay" - if you've slept with his brother, you don't come across as a good person. In fact, it's quite creepy on your part if you slept with the older brother "years ago" as presumably you'd have been underage, and you'd have known the younger brother as a child.

But. You'll probably go for the younger one under the guise of "love" anyway. So what's the point in telling you it's wrong?

Just don't come crying on these boards if you get a reputation as a cradle-snatcher or a ****. Be aware you're acting contreversially. If I was the older brother, I'd be pretty annoyed how you're "keeping in the family". :yep:

You slept with his brother though....

Ermmm....Great story to tell the kids

(Original post by Choccielatte)
    Just don't come crying on these boards if you get a reputation as a cradle-snatcher or a ****. Be aware you're acting contreversially. If I was the older brother, I'd be pretty annoyed how you're "keeping in the family". :yep:
    If that happened with the person I liked, I don't know whether i'd kill her or my brother tbh :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well in terms of the age, as long as nothing sexual happened then technically it would be ok legally.

In terms of the brother situation, no.

Why dont you sleep with their dad too and do the whole male family ?? Weirdo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Before the brother did you go for the Dad?
    lol

sounds a bit sick to me :P but hey if i was couple years younger and i was that boy, if you were a fitty, id be game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Please, please be a troll.

But if you're not I must say that it is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I just hope you're not attracted to their dad as well...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my bet is that you still like his bro, and you see your ex in his little brother...strange girl.

I can sympathise with OP. Do not do ANYTHING! It's okay to like him, but doing anything is wrong, wait til he's 18 and if it's real love it will wait.

initially reading this I thought I could have posted it, but then I realised a) I'm not in love with anyone. I just find them physically attractive, and b)no sex going on.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day, it's your choice, but from an objective point of view, it's a pretty bad idea.

Subjectively, you can't really decide who you love, it's not something you can really help, so just go with the flow I guess.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.