Turn on thread page Beta

What are the signs of a girl liking you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wonering because I sit next to this girl in class, I believe she has a boyfriend. But she always playfully hits me, asked me to be her valentine, calls me sweet, smiles at me everytime i see her and said she'll miss me when she goes to uni (btw this all happened in one lesson). I may be blowing it out of proportion, any advice would be great thanks!

ReputationRep:
    It is impossible to answer this question completely (and the same when it is signs a guy likes you) because it varies from person to person.

It does sound playful and flirty, but if she has a boyfriend, I doubt she was seriously hitting on you. Probably just thinks you are cute and was having some fun.

Some girls go shy around a guy they like, others seem to become extra confident and try to get their attention or make some kind of body contact. So it is difficult.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.