Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - I just bought a rampant rabbit... have I wasted my money? watch

(I'm not asking for sex tips or help on choosing one so I this is well within the rules.)

So yeah, just on a whim, I thought why not and ordered one! But it was like...£40, so NOW i'm having second thoughts. Ladies, are they worth it? I might see if I can cancel the order if they're overrated.

ReputationRep:
    didn't you see the price when you bought it?. You can get much cheaper vibrators like finger vibrators for about seven quid though obv not as good as the real mcoy but you can still get rabbits for about 25

ReputationRep:
    Theyre good i use them myself :proud:

ReputationRep:
    2 to 1 on OP furiously masturbating whilst making this thread.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    (I'm not asking for sex tips or help on choosing one so I this is well within the rules.)

So yeah, just on a whim, I thought why not and ordered one! But it was like...£40, so NOW i'm having second thoughts. Ladies, are they worth it? I might see if I can cancel the order if they're overrated.
    Unlucky there's £10 off at Ann Summers this week, the most expensive ones are down to £39 if it applies to all of them, and looks like you can get one for as little as £20

i have one. best money ive ever spent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Theyre good i use them myself :proud:
    i spent so long looking at and laughing at your sig that i completely forgot what this topic was about..

I've had 2. I want another! Definitely worth it but they're not as good as what you're probably imagining! Still a nice change from using your hands, although mine were £25 each!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    i spent so long looking at and laughing at your sig that i completely forgot what this topic was about..
    I concur with that, and it really is a nice bum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    Will be changed every so often for more lulz

ReputationRep:
    a cucumber is much cheaper and you can eat it afterward. In the end nothing beats a real ****, so go out there ride as many as you can find.

ReputationRep:
    They are better than men and cheaper and last longer.
    No, they're not better than us.

ReputationRep:
    lmao at the male:female ratio in this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser Snake)
    a cucumber is much cheaper and you can eat it afterward. In the end nothing beats a real ****, so go out there ride as many as you can find.
    Had many of those stuffed in your vagina, have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Had many of those stuffed in your vagina, have you?
    hahaha! JUST what i was thinking when i read his post
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :rofl: at some of the comments. If you're going to use it often I'd say it isn't a waste of money! £40 sounds a bit expensive though.

ReputationRep:
    I've had 2. I want another!
    Had 2 and want another... now did you:

a) wear the first ones down completely so needed another
    b) use them so hard you broke them
    c) "misplace" them
    d) enjoy 2 at a time and still want more :eek:
    e) Love to collect them as they make excellent decorative pieces
    f) something completely unimaginable.

Sorry might have got a bit carried away but I can't seem to picture more than one

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an actual rabbit, but I do own, uh, six vibrators, a selection of lubricants and an adjustable ring. They all do different things, see, and I chose to go without sex last year, and it just... yeah, there's no way to justify the amount of money I spend on sex toys, but damn it's always, always worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Depends whether you're a boy or girl.

(Original post by skipp)
    Unlucky there's £10 off at Ann Summers this week, the most expensive ones are down to £39 if it applies to all of them, and looks like you can get one for as little as £20
    No yeah, like it was £49 and then down to £39 - I just rounded up the extra pound :p:

To the useful posts, thank you!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2012
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.