Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I am hoping someone can recommend me a nice perfume.

I usually use Aigner's Too Feminine, but considering getting another. I walked past some woman the other day and loved her perfume, wish I had asked what it was! I used to also like Ralph Lauren's Hot.

Looking for something that is sweet rather than musky, not too overpowering/strong, don't want a headache!... but something that people can smell when I walk past. Something that is for young women and is fun and flirty but sexy too.

Obviously difficult to recommend online, but if anyone knows any nice ones, post them and what type of smell you'd describe it as.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I personally LOVE Ghost Deep Night.. dunno how to decribe the smell apart from 'mmmmmm' x3

Google tells me..
    'Ghost Deep Night takes its wearer into the world of feelings between day and night

Ghost Deep Night created for the woman who is not only strong, self-confident, and clever. Ghost Deep Night is also sentimental and romantic as well

Ghost Deep Night is a freshly oriental composition'

ReputationRep:

I am going to note down the perfumes people recommend, then go and test them all in a shop and see if I find one I like amongst them.

ReputationRep:
    i love kenzo amour !! so nice

ReputationRep:
    My favourites are DKNY Be Delicious and Paul Smith Women. I also like Davidoff Cool Water Wave. I think all of them are quite sweet, but also light, so not too overpowering. Although to be honest I wouldn't say that I absolutely love and adore any of them - I'm still on the hunt for my perfect perfume!

ReputationRep:
    haha, nice smelling people always walk past me too and I always wanna ask them what perfume they're wearing :P
    I love Ghost Sweetheart and the normal Ghost, both lovley
    my sister always wears Midnight by Britney and she ALWAYS smells really nice.

jeez, i've used "always" way too many times :P

ReputationRep:
    Dior Shine.... (not shine 2)

Smells like rasberries - really light and sweet, fresh smelling, brill for the summer months

ReputationRep:
    I personally love Britney Spears- Believe. but i have over 20 perfumes so cant really choose one! LOL x

ReputationRep:
    Britney Spears' ones are very sweet, and also Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers range. A lot of the celebrity ones in general...

Marc Jacobs Daisy and Dior J'adore are both really nice - not as sweet as the above ones, but not musky either. More of a subtle floral.

Calvin Klein Euphoria is REALLLLLLY nice - my favourite at the moment. It pretty much fits your description perfectly. My friend used to wear it all the time, then I started using it at work (used to work on the fragrance counter in Boots). Quite expensive though, but it lingers for a while so you don't need to use that much.

ReputationRep:
    I love Paco Rabanne's Black XS, it does smell sweet, so it might be similar to what you're after...

ReputationRep:
    J'adore by Dior is gorgeous. its really light n flowery but not too sweet. try it
    erm also, touch of pink by lacoste is nice, its a really summery fragrance.
    and as someone already said be delicious by dkny is lovely, i prefer the green to the red. its sweet and quite sharp but not overpowering.

ReputationRep:
    Hugo Boss - Femme is lovely. It's a sweet smellh and just really refreshing. I love it

ReputationRep:
    I have an Amor Amor perfume and I love it.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    I'm addicted to the Hello Kitty perfume.

I am such a child but it's lovely It's just the right level of sweet without being too sickly or overpowering.

ReputationRep:
    I gave up trying to find a 'proper' perfume when I came across this. It's gorgeous :coma:

(Original post by mrs_featherbottom)
    My favourites are DKNY Be Delicious and Paul Smith Women. I also like Davidoff Cool Water Wave. I think all of them are quite sweet, but also light, so not too overpowering. Although to be honest I wouldn't say that I absolutely love and adore any of them - I'm still on the hunt for my perfect perfume!
    Really? I have some of that and only wore it once, it's so strong and headache inducing :eek3: Somehow it smells a lot nicer when it's on a tester card than on. Eugh.

ReputationRep:
    Prada d iris is so nice bit expensive but im addicted to it !!

ReputationRep:
    Nina by Nina Ricci. Absolute Perfection. I've also noticed boys also like it too

ReputationRep:
    j'adore by dior
    flower by kenzo
    daisy by marc jacobs

ReputationRep:
    I get a lot of compliments for Armani Diamonds. It's not sickly sweet but more fresh so not sure if it's what you're looking for...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I gave up trying to find a 'proper' perfume when I came across this. It's gorgeous :coma:
    you have exceptional taste! i agree, this stuff is amazingggg. i wore it for a good 2 years n then decided it was time for a change, but im starting to miss it hehe

op definitely go into the body shop and try some of their own scents, they also have a really nice japanese cherry blossom (i think thats what its called) which is really flowery n nice :yep:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.