Turn on thread page Beta

Recommend me a PERFUME! watch

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but you only need to put a tiny bit on as it cab be a little overpowering.
    Lola is also beautiful.
    My favourite, personally, is Chance by Chanel. It's one that really mixes with your skin and smells beautiful.

If you want something sweet, all of the Anna Sui perfumes are nice. Particularly the little blue handbag shaped one.

ReputationRep:
    My gf wears daisy by marc jacobs its beaut! I got her some for Valentines, it smells really good but is quite expensive though

ReputationRep:
    I'll back up the Daisy suggestion! I also like quite sweet perfumes, but not sickly so.
    Apart from that, my perfume cupboard currently consists of Ralph Lauren Romance, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Hugo Boss Femme, Dior Addict Shine, Very Irresistable Givenchy, Ghost Deep Night (for going out), CKin2U and Space NK Tuberoli.

(I worked in Boots for two years, and unfortunately developed a bit of a perfume addiction)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devotchka_)
    I absolutely love Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but you only need to put a tiny bit on as it cab be a little overpowering.
    Lola is also beautiful.
    My favourite, personally, is Chance by Chanel. It's one that really mixes with your skin and smells beautiful.

If you want something sweet, all of the Anna Sui perfumes are nice. Particularly the little blue handbag shaped one.

LOL! I sware i never seen you write that before i wrote my post! What coincidence. Just saw the thread and thought id come give my 2 cents Bit weird the way we did it at the exact same time! BUT yeah daisy ftw!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite women's fragrances are Chloé by Chloé and Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. They instantly make a girl seem more attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggillystyle)
    LOL! I sware i never seen you write that before i wrote my post! What coincidence. Just saw the thread and thought id come give my 2 cents Bit weird the way we did it at the exact same time! BUT yeah daisy ftw!
    Haha, It's because we're awesome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    P.S. Note to girls: Theres nothing better than a girl that smells good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    OK, so I am hoping someone can recommend me a nice perfume.

I usually use Aigner's Too Feminine, but considering getting another. I walked past some woman the other day and loved her perfume, wish I had asked what it was! I used to also like Ralph Lauren's Hot.

Looking for something that is sweet rather than musky, not too overpowering/strong, don't want a headache!... but something that people can smell when I walk past. Something that is for young women and is fun and flirty but sexy too.

Obviously difficult to recommend online, but if anyone knows any nice ones, post them and what type of smell you'd describe it as.

thanks
    JLO Glow Miami fits that description perfectly! I absolutely love it, it smells like summer! The Perfume Shop have brought it back out for a limited time, £20 for 30ml, that's the only size they have out now but yes, soooo good!

edit: http://www.theperfumeshop.com/fcp/pr...romSearch=true Here's the link to the website, it tells you what's in it and stuff

ReputationRep:
    I personally love chanel chance, especially chanel chance fraiche - smells very lightly, sweet, summery, floral, hint of orange/lemon.

stay away from davidoff cool water!!!

Also love princess by vera wang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BollywoodToBattersea)
    My favourite women's fragrances are Chloé by Chloé and Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. They instantly make a girl seem more attractive.
    I wear Chloé, and I love it. I've never had more compliments on anything in my life I don't think. My sister wears Coco Madamoiselle, and I love that too, the only reason I don't wear that instead is because I want to be different to her - but it is one of my favourite smells ever. I love the bottle that Chloé comes in too, it's so beautiful, I've kept all of the bottles!

ReputationRep:
    Lacoste touch of pink, girlfriend wears it, i love it!

ReputationRep:
    Miss Dior Cherie. I love love love love it. My favourite perfume in the world, forever.
    So girly and innocent but not too in your face. Only problem is that for some reason it tends to smell like cat wee on some people, including my mum, it must be body chemistry, so try it on your skin first!

ReputationRep:
    I always wear Britney Spears Fantasy and every single day I get told by someone how good I smell. On Saturday I had this guy telling all his friends to smell me haha:o:.
    I think I might have a nice natural smell aswell though, if thats even possible, because I've been told I smell nice when Ive forgot to put anything on a few times:p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    I wear Chloé, and I love it. I've never had more compliments on anything in my life I don't think. My sister wears Coco Madamoiselle, and I love that too, the only reason I don't wear that instead is because I want to be different to her - but it is one of my favourite smells ever. I love the bottle that Chloé comes in too, it's so beautiful, I've kept all of the bottles!
    Could I please befriend your family? You and your sister sound like the kind of people I want to meet... haha.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and while I'm here, which male fragrances do you like? I wear Zegna Extremo and Zegna Intenso and really like them and would like a few more. I've tried some Burberry fragrances but they weren't really to my liking - any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    Daisy by Marc Jacobs! Not too sweet, more floral but it's so lovely. I also love Euphoria by Calvin Klein, of which I have tragically run out :cry:

ReputationRep:
    DKNY apple
    Coco chanel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BollywoodToBattersea)
    Oh, and while I'm here, which male fragrances do you like? I wear Zegna Extremo and Zegna Intenso and really like them and would like a few more. I've tried some Burberry fragrances but they weren't really to my liking - any recommendations?
    Cool water & aqa di gio smells good

ReputationRep:
    Armani :love:

Not cheap though :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Diesel Fuel For Life :love: Mine has an awesome leather jacket and smells AMAZING. I used to wear Jean Paul Gaultier (the naked lady one... haha) but when boyfriend and I got together I discovered his mum wears it and it somewhat disturbed me so I don't wear it any more, which is a shame because it's delicious.

I have a few Body Shop ones for the summer because I find they're lighter and smell more summery.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.