Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Confessions Thread Watch

Post as anonymous and confess.

Confession no. 1: I haven't eaten since 8 o'clock last night.

1. i believe whole heartedly my other half is going to cheat in the near future
    2. i didnt revise for my xmas exams because i was worrying so much about no.1
    3. i havnt eaten more than 200 calories a day max for a long time. And im doing it on purpose because the pain is a distraction
    4. i ripped up a letter that came for my sister
    5. i am in the process of sorting out a visa to a middle eastern country to work. And i havnt told my family

I called my boyfriend more than 50 times and he still doesn't pick up. I call his other number and he doesn't know I have it. It's busy.

A wise man once said that you'll regret more the things you haven't than those you have.
    I regret that I have made it to my 21st birthday without ever having gone on a date, asked a girl out, kissed a girl or slept with one.

I don't wash my hands after i wee.

I used to love my brother.

I've epicly wasted two years of my life on futile attempts.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I shot the sheriff.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt shoot the deputy

I think I'm a psychopath. I lie pathologically, no one has a clear idea of who I am because of my lies, even I've started to believe them.

Plus, for some reason, I don't enjoy spending time with people unless I'm drunk.

I want to start my life again, far far away.

My mum wants me to marry an immigrant. My mum wants my brother who's in love with a white girl in America to marry my cousin. My dad hates me and I am the cause of my mum's irresponsibility with contraception.

And I've started drinking in the middle of the day when I'm alone. So I'm probably an alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobherz)
    but i didnt shoot the deputy
    fixed.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't wash my hands after i wee.
    I'm a straight guy that prefers to sit down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    fixed.
    well that's a given i debated whether to add it or not so thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    1. i believe whole heartedly my other half is going to cheat in the near future
    2. i didnt revise for my xmas exams because i was worrying so much about no.1
    3. i havnt eaten more than 200 calories a day max for a long time. And im doing it on purpose because the pain is a distraction
    4. i ripped up a letter that came for my sister
    5. i am in the process of sorting out a visa to a middle eastern country to work. And i havnt told my family
    You know, a cry for help is pretty CRAP if you do it anonymously.

I lie to my boyfriend that I love him everyday and for some reason I just can't break up with him. I imagine he is another guy when I'm with him.

I wish I was anorexic so I could lose more weight

I am Osama Bin Laden

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really

I am interested in someone other than my partner.

i am broke at the moment and need a job...and i think i need the toilet.. just had me sunday dins :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.