Turn on thread page Beta

Official Confessions Thread watch

I have a fear of attachment.
    I don't love my boyfriend, and am glad when I know I don't have to meet up with him because he's away or busy.
    I used to self harm, and still do sometimes.
    I sometimes wish I was still anorexic - being bulimic is crap.
    I'm addicted to caffeine.
    I am afraid of failure.
    I feel like I can never live up to anyone's expectations.

ReputationRep:
    I killed Kenney

I love my boyfriend ridiculous amounts but everyday am scared about what will happen to us when we go to uni in october...
    I weigh 8stone but purposely skip lunch to try and get lighter, I'm not happy with my body anymore.
    I have ridiculous emotions, one minute I'm happy the next I'm in tears, I don't even know whats wrong with me...

I find myself not loving my boyfriend since our LDR began.
    There's another guy I like and he likes me, though not seeing each other I feel like a **** just liking him more than my current bf.
    I'm dreading seeing my bf in a few weeks because i'll be breaking up with him that day or shortly after.
    I don't want to lose him as a friend though.

I can't cope with emotion. I watch a film about people's lives changing, and I just can't cope with the emotions it stirs in me. I just don't want to feel anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobsleigh)
    technically it was still after eight (the night before) :awesome:
    :ahee: for the first time in 3(and a half) years i can say my conscience is clear

I work and work and work myself silly, but I still have an overriding sense of anxiety and fear that I'll amount to nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiemiranda)
    I Just Ate Some Chicken. I've Been Vegetarian For 5 Years
    did u like it? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    I hate having to 'deal with' people like receptionists and staff and people on the phone, I worry I'll say something wrong or stupid.
    Every Sunday morning for about two years I would keep a book down the side of my bed and read for a couple of hours, pretending to be asleep whenever mum walked past so that we didn't have to go to church.
    When I worked at a primary school I taught one of the year 6 kids how to say GTFO in German.
    When I brush my teeth at night I do the Crank That dance :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idunnowhattoputhere)
    do you not get hangovers? i never understood alcoholics.
    Na. I only let myself get numb. Not drunk. Sometimes i overdo it but meh.

ReputationRep:
    AHHHH! So many problems! Can't even read them all they are that depressing
    I was going to post some shizzle about loneliness but it just seems so...irrelevant when people are going through way worse things than me and I only feel lonely occasionally :p:
    Come on guys, chin up! SMILE!! Big hug to you all :hugs: :jumphug: :console: :grouphug:

ReputationRep:
    I worry that if this website is anything to go by, when I get to uni I'm going to get so angry by the amount of futile, pathetic problems people have and go on a mass murdering spree screaming things like "PEOPLE SOMETIMES BREAK UP" "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SELF IMAGE, SOME PEOPLE WILL FANCY YOU, SOME WONT, SHUT UP MOANING" "WE DON'T KNOW IF SHE/HE DOES/DOESN'T LIKE YOU, THE FACT THEY DROPPED THEIR PEN WITHIN A 17M RADIUS OF YOU IS NOT A CLUE, JUST ASK THEM OUT" "YOU DO REALISE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS? GET SOME PERSPECTIVE AND STOP BEING SO PATHETIC".

And other such stress removing phrases!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    what? can't anon any more?! why the move mods?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    I hate having to 'deal with' people like receptionists and staff and people on the phone, I worry I'll say something wrong or stupid.
    Every Sunday morning for about two years I would keep a book down the side of my bed and read for a couple of hours, pretending to be asleep whenever mum walked past so that we didn't have to go to church.
    When I worked at a primary school I taught one of the year 6 kids how to say GTFO in German.
    When I brush my teeth at night I do the Crank That dance :bigsmile:
    lol! so cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was arrested for criminal damage when I was younger , When I'm in a bad mood I will look for a fight with anyone
    Cook from Skins, is that you?!

I've put on over a stone in 6 months, but i was/am a skinny baschatrd so don't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idunnowhattoputhere)
    lol! so cute.
    Thanks It was you that posted earlier saying your girlfriend does similar* stuff, yeah? Hope that works out :sad: My ex was/is like that.

*similar to another poster's I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Thanks It was you that posted earlier saying your girlfriend does similar* stuff, yeah? Hope that works out :sad: My ex was/is like that.

*similar to another poster's I mean.
    lol. way to rat me out. it's ok though, i've only just tarted using this forum, so no one knows me any way . and what happened to your ex in the end, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's true, I don't know when ever there's an arguement between the both of does she says it to annoy me and I cry in my room all night. :sad:
    Thank you it has made me a stronger person.
    People can say/do horrible things when they're angry. Especially to people they know won't leave them.

What would you like to do with your life? What makes you happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    It may turn into that place where a bunch of kids anonymously post utter C.R.A.P, someone linked it to me, oh the horror :eek:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.